Cannot AFFORD Blood WORK

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hello am familia. heres my situation. I am trying to make it on my own....I am almost 23. I do not have health insurence so to get blood work to check my test levels before my mdrol/epi bridge I would have to pay 150 to see a doct then probably another 100 dollars in lab fees JUST to see what my Test levels and Liver function is. I can hardly afford to pay rent/other bills. SO I ran an epi cycle at 30/30/30/40 recently. Have been done with pct for almost 2 months...coming up on time for next cycle. I weigh in at 212, My diet is very clean(I do cheat 1 time a week- gotta treat myself) and I have been lifting for about a year and a half. Since my epi cycle I have retained all muscle gains, my sex drive is up, no ED, no depression, I even saw a GP (Family paid) and he said he thought my test levels where fine just by looking at me( I know not gaurenteed). So is there any way I can get this in order?? I have read about saliva tests....If I cant see a doc I dont know if Im stable- but as above I have no symptoms of depeleted T levels....any advice/suggestions is greatly appreciated

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
It that situation... it's akward but go to an online 'diagnose yourself w/ low T' and TRY YOUR BEST to diagnose yourself as 'low T'. If you fail to succeed I guess you must have some rhino testicals and are ready to start juicin' again. A guy I know counts the times he and his girlfriend bump uglies and compares pre & post cycle labito to see if there was a significant drop off or not.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Short oral cycles aren't that suppressive. Just run a good PCT and wait a few months after each one.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Short oral cycles aren't that suppressive. Just run a good PCT and wait a few months after each one.
This is ridiculous, always get blood work.

"bullet wounds to fleshy areas arent that bad,. Just bandage it, and wait a few months..."

Always get bloodwork unless its impossible...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't have the money to do the bloodwork, you shouldn't do the cycle. You are probably spending more than the cost of blood work on protein, preworkouts, other supplements, etc. Or save up till you have the money. Taking chances on your reproductive health at 22 to try and get some muscle is just silly

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
This is ridiculous, always get blood work.

"bullet wounds to fleshy areas arent that bad,. Just bandage it, and wait a few months..."

Always get bloodwork unless its impossible...
Would it be ideal to get blood work after each cycle? Yeah.

Do you think everyone does this? Hell no.

Besides, with oral cycles I would be far more concerned about my cholesterol than my HPTA (especially since kids are the last thing I want).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes I agree...I was not going to do the cycle unless I could make sure I was stablized..Turns out with the help of deadaim I have found a way to pay for bloodwork.I found a way to go without having to see a doc. Getting the labs done tommorrow!