FORMEX & LEAN XTREME in PCT

  1. FORMEX & LEAN XTREME in PCT


    I am starting week 3 of my PCT from Hdrol and have some formex and lean xtreme left over from last yr..How would you all recommened me dosing these 2 supps?? How many of each a day and what time of the day is best to dose??

    thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    I am starting week 3 of my PCT from Hdrol and have some formex and lean xtreme left over from last yr..How would you all recommened me dosing these 2 supps?? How many of each a day and what time of the day is best to dose??

    thanks
    suggestions please...

  3. idk formex/form dosing but i think its 100/50/50/50

    not positive, never usd.

    start lean x 2 weeks into pct
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    I am starting week 3 of my PCT from Hdrol and have some formex and lean xtreme left over from last yr..How would you all recommened me dosing these 2 supps?? How many of each a day and what time of the day is best to dose??

    thanks
    2 caps formex tapered off either both before bed or split
    lean xtreme 3 caps/day 2 would be ok i guess morning and night

  5. I used Formex 1 am, 1 pm tappered for 2 weeks then 1 cap midday for three weeks on one of my Hdrol PCTs and I thought it worked great.

    Never used Lean Xtreme, so no help there. I tend to only comment on cycles/supps Ive personally tried/ran.

  6. I have been using formex at 3 caps per day on training days 1 a.m 1 around 7 p.m before workout then 1 at bed and 2 caps on non training days 1 a.m and 1 before bed..how does that sound?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    I have been using formex at 3 caps per day on training days 1 a.m 1 around 7 p.m before workout then 1 at bed and 2 caps on non training days 1 a.m and 1 before bed..how does that sound?
    Just make sure you tapper it down. You want to be down to one pill a day by your last 2 weeks/10days.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post
    Just make sure you tapper it down. You want to be down to one pill a day by your last 2 weeks/10days.
    got it thanx...1 pill at bed time right??
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:27 AM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 11:31 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in