H drol + 11-OXO bridge PCT

  1. New Member
    slapshot444's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    8%

    H drol + 11-OXO bridge PCT


    I am currently in week 5 of 6 in my h drol cycle and then I am going to do a 3 week bridge with 11-oxo, and I wanted to make sure that my PCT will be sufficient.

    My cycle is as follows:

    H drol: 50/50/75/75/75/75
    11-OXO: 0/0/0/0/0/0/300/300/300

    PCT:
    Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20
    Stoked
    Trib
    Creatine

    I have also been taking the following and will continue to do so until i finish:
    Fish Oil: 6-10g
    Cycle Assist: 2 servings
    Multi
    ZMA
    N.O. Xplode

    I've been eating fairly clean at around maintenance at roughly 40P/40C/20F. Many days my fat intake has been 25-30. Gains thus far have been more than expected (went from 205 to 220) but I suspect at least 5 lbs of that is bloat, we will see when i start the 11-oxo. I plan to drop cals to about 800 below maintenance when i finish with the h drol, and hope to lose 7-10 lbs.

    I am trying to stay as lean as possible when I start my PCT so do you think I should add something like lean xtreme or 6-oxo? Also I have clen and a little bit of 7-keto left over, but wasn't planning on using it, unless someone thinks otherwise.

  2. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8931
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    you should be fine....I have one quesion however....Why are you taking the NO oncycle? The products you are taking would generate a good enough pump on their own.....Just curious bud....is it the energy from the NO??? Also NO has creatine in it....which is hard on your liver(No where near as hard as PH/AAS) But then again it doesnt look like either of your products are methylated.....anyhow...Just some questions I had! but as for your pct throw in a natty t-booster......Good luck and be safe
  3. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

    The guy above me is on crack... (schwellington)

    Lower your PCT to 20/20/10/10 , that should be more than enough.
    Do not take NO xplode on cycle as it will raise your blood pressure.
    You can bridge off into 11-oxo but your going to have to raise the dose considerably, something like 700-900/500-700/300-500 otherwise you wont have sufficient supression.

    Your not going to lose 7-10 lbs in your 11-oxo phase, thats just ridiculous.

    You can throw in Lean xtreme in your pct but do not add 6-oxo.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    you should be fine....I have one quesion however....Why are you taking the NO oncycle? The products you are taking would generate a good enough pump on their own.....Just curious bud....is it the energy from the NO??? Also NO has creatine in it....which is hard on your liver(No where near as hard as PH/AAS) But then again it doesnt look like either of your products are methylated.....anyhow...Just some questions I had! but as for your pct throw in a natty t-booster......Good luck and be safe
    Creatine does not elevate liver enzymes, and at best is mildly intensive on the kidneys,

    hdrol is methylated. He has a natty t-booster already , and that is very very unescessary.

    Practice being less ignorant before giving out advice please, you could have hurt this kid.
  5. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8931
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you looked at my post I noted that creatine is no where near as rough on your body as an AAS....as for the natty I didnt see that he had trib in there. And my friend...one mispost does not mean I am ignorant
  6. New Member
    slapshot444's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    8%

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    The guy above me is on crack... (schwellington)

    Lower your PCT to 20/20/10/10 , that should be more than enough.
    Do not take NO xplode on cycle as it will raise your blood pressure.
    You can bridge off into 11-oxo but your going to have to raise the dose considerably, something like 700-900/500-700/300-500 otherwise you wont have sufficient supression.

    Your not going to lose 7-10 lbs in your 11-oxo phase, thats just ridiculous.

    You can throw in Lean xtreme in your pct but do not add 6-oxo.

    That's what I meant to put 20/20/10/10, must have been spacing out a little bit when I wrote that.. i have 2 bottles of 11-oxo so i could do something like 675/525/375, think that would do?

    I would rather not spend anymore money seeing how much this cycle has cost me already, how crucial is the lean xtreme?

    Also, I will discontinue use of N.O. Can I add it back in pct or should i wait until after?
  7. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot444 View Post
    That's what I meant to put 20/20/10/10, must have been spacing out a little bit when I wrote that.. i have 2 bottles of 11-oxo so i could do something like 675/525/375, think that would do?

    I would rather not spend anymore money seeing how much this cycle has cost me already, how crucial is the lean xtreme?

    Also, I will discontinue use of N.O. Can I add it back in pct or should i wait until after?
    That would be much better for the 11-oxo maybe 700/525/300, looks good to me. The lean xtreme IS NOT necessary at all.

    Throw the N.O. back into your pct right away, it will help a lot, you could even throw it in your 11-oxo bridge once your in the 300mg dose as your bp wont be as bad. Although if your complaining about money, Id stop getting N.O. xplode altogether.
  8. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    27.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    If you looked at my post I noted that creatine is no where near as rough on your body as an AAS....as for the natty I didnt see that he had trib in there. And my friend...one mispost does not mean I am ignorant
    You very clearly said creatine is harsh on your liver... it is not, not at all. Its a blend of amino acids.

    There are studies of up to 5 year creatine use showing no damage to either liver nor kidneys.
  9. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8931
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Then I stand corrected
  10. New Member
    slapshot444's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    8%

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    That would be much better for the 11-oxo maybe 700/525/300, looks good to me. The lean xtreme IS NOT necessary at all.

    Throw the N.O. back into your pct right away, it will help a lot, you could even throw it in your 11-oxo bridge once your in the 300mg dose as your bp wont be as bad. Although if your complaining about money, Id stop getting N.O. xplode altogether.
    cool thanks bud
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epi/m-drol bridge vs epi with m-drol pulse
    By rvidrine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. M-Drol to Epistane bridge, back to M-Drol?
    By douglasbarbin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:03 PM
  3. M Drol/P Plex/H Drol Bridge Help???
    By Jager149 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:54 PM
  4. m drol bridge into h drol/winabol stack
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in