PCT for finaflex 550XD

Dereck

Awards
Hello all,

I am going into my second week of the 550 cycle and was wondering if the revolution pct by finaflex would be enough for what I am taking. I don't have the ability to get a perscription pct so it will have to be over the counter. Would something like AI post cycle be better than the finaflex pct? Thanks for all of your help.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id suggest clomi /pct assist/ and reduce xt or suppress c

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
I would run cycle assist while on this and a good natural test booster afterwards. I have run finaflex a few times with no issues. Finaflex does have some of the cycle assist support items in it, but I would use a regular cycle assist with it. Reversitol and dhea are good choices for this as well that I have used without any issues.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dereck

Awards
Thanks for the input I am going to have to look into these.

Dereck

Awards
In doing a quick search it looks like I would need a perscription to get clomi but not the others. Is there one that you guys have seen work better than the others?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Dude 550 is Superdrol and Tren. Nolva or Clomid is your best bet. There is always a way to get them. But i guess if i had to recommend an OTC, probably Reversitol with a test booster. But next time, don't start a cycle without PCT in place.

Dereck

Awards
I am kicking myself in the ass now for not setting this up in advance. I might see if my doc will give me a perscription for one.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
I am kicking myself in the ass now for not setting this up in advance. I might see if my doc will give me a perscription for one.
google research chemicals. no need for a doctor. just use it on your "rat".

Dereck

Awards
Dude 550 is Superdrol and Tren. Nolva or Clomid is your best bet. There is always a way to get them. But i guess if i had to recommend an OTC, probably Reversitol with a test booster. But next time, don't start a cycle without PCT in place.
Reversitol is a test booster right? so are you saying take it with another test booster on top of it?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hey man, i used Finaflex 550 xd as well and you DEFINITELY NEED at least nolvadex. google it or pm me. superdrol and tren are really really strong and OTC just wont cut it. i unfortunately did not use a SERM and was shut down a bit because all i used was revolution pct. it helped, but using a SERM would have worked wonders.

p.s. how are you liking it? i had incredible size and strength gains. my bench max went from 225 to repping 275. it was unreal. gained 13 pounds in 4 weeks and kept 10 after Pct.

Dereck

Awards
hey man, i used Finaflex 550 xd as well and you DEFINITELY NEED at least nolvadex. google it or pm me. superdrol and tren are really really strong and OTC just wont cut it. i unfortunately did not use a SERM and was shut down a bit because all i used was revolution pct. it helped, but using a SERM would have worked wonders.

p.s. how are you liking it? i had incredible size and strength gains. my bench max went from 225 to repping 275. it was unreal. gained 13 pounds in 4 weeks and kept 10 after Pct.
I didn't know that 500XD would be so great because if I did know then I would have gotten more than just one bottle. So far the results have been great!! My bench went from 185 to 225 and I am only in my second week of the cycle. All my weight has gone up at least 30lbs which is amazing!!

Dereck

Awards
Every time I google nolvadex I get worthless results.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Reversitol is a test booster right? so are you saying take it with another test booster on top of it?
its more like an AI. but i am not telling you to take this instead of a SERM. like i said in a previous post google research chemicals and you'll find it. should be roughly 50 bucks.

Dereck

Awards
So I am going to be taking nolvadex as part of my pct but was also thinking of taking AI post cycle support along with it and maybe a test booster on top of it all to get me back to normal. Any suggestions on test boosters?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i have heard good things about diesel test pro.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
DTP, TestoPro, Phyto Test...all good products. May want to throw in a bottle of TCF-1 as well.

Dereck

Awards
I have no idea what TCF-1 is and google didn't either.

Dereck

Awards
So for my pct I am goin to take nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 along with AI post cycle support and Diesel test pro. I think this combation should get me back to normal. What do you all think? And thanks for your help with this everyone!!!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
So for my pct I am goin to take nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 along with AI post cycle support and Diesel test pro. I think this combation should get me back to normal. What do you all think? And thanks for your help with this everyone!!!
Looks good.

altmanjb

Awards
i am a greenhorn when it comes to supplementation. ive used the basics such as creatine and protein and others here and there but i am looking to take it to the next level. I am twenty and lift four days a week. A friend recommended the finaflex 550 but didnt tell me what pct he was using. i know virtually nothing about the stuff and i know how dumb it is to just put something in my body i have no knowledge of so i was wondering if you guys could help me out. Hopefully make some suggestions.

ohmlife

Awards
Bringing back a old thread, should I take Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 for the first month and take Revolution PCT the month after or should I combine the two into one month???