I am running this pct for an m-drol/epi bridge
cycle- M-drol10-20/20/20/20(Depending on how I feel) Epi 0/0/0/30/40/40

Pct
Clomid 75/50/25/25
Natty Test booster???? OP please
Creatine Monohydrate
L-Arganine
Liver Care

Also for preloading how does this sound?

Saw Palmetto
Hawthorne berry
Celery seed
Milk Thistle
Fishoils

So thats my cycle.....What do people think about the proload and natty tbooster?

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
I'd run your Clomid like this....

100/50/50/25/25

If you run it like that, there should be no need for a natty test booster during PCT. The Clomid will be enough.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Assist
Suppress C or Reduce XT

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i vote for pct assist

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHat week should I start dosing it....to the poster who said I should dose my clomid for five weeks- I do not have enough clomid on hand to run that and not enough funds (ATM) to purchase anymore.....My clomid will look like this 75/50/25/25 when should I throw the pct assist in? And how should I dose it....And thank you all for your time!

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
WHat week should I start dosing it....to the poster who said I should dose my clomid for five weeks- I do not have enough clomid on hand to run that and not enough funds (ATM) to purchase anymore.....My clomid will look like this 75/50/25/25 when should I throw the pct assist in? And how should I dose it....And thank you all for your time!
If money is a problem and you can't get the proper products to run a cycle, I think you should wait. So you can run a SAFE cycle.

What if problems arise and you get gyno? You may need a suicide inhibitor to get rid of lumps. Do you have that as well?

If you're dead set on PCT Assist and already have it, there is no need to wait to run it. Start when you begin PCT. Some will say it helps if your libido crashes so start in week 2, but I've done both ways and ran with and without it and it makes no difference for me.

If I had limited money however, I would prefer to wait and purchase more ancilliaries.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is very high doses of clomid though....I have never seen em that high. Not Looking down.......how could I crtizize when I have ner taken clomid just high! I was thinking this
Clomid-75/50/25/25 Pct Assist-0/RD/RD/RD (RD bieng reccomended dose)