p-plex pct

coreyc20

Awards
i know this has been said a million times, but really i have a buddy who is looking to cycle what i would assume is p-plex. its called 17phero-ex by legal limit labs, compound is the same i believe.he got it from complete nutrition a while back. the stuff was like 100$ a bottle or something rediculous. can he get by with and ai and a test booster for pct? something like inhibit-e and t-911?can you get by without a serm? just lookin for some insight, dont know much about the compound, i've been researching it for a while now, but really have no straight forward answer.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Not on p-plex. I wouldn't risk it. SERM + test booster. All it is is P-plex so do your research on that. Also if you aren't at least 24-25+ I would not recommend taking this. You could seriously screw up your endocrine system and your liver.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id go serm on pplex, clomi and pct assit for a pct

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
suppress c or reduce xt for cortisol control starting week 3 too

pltdan

Awards
Great advice but where can you buy the Serms/PCT. I have T-boosters, liver support, and 6Bromo but it sounds like you're saying that wont be enough to run a 19-nor/P-pplex stack?

What do you suggest and where can I get it. Several people have refferranced google--"googleis your friend' but I can't find what looks like a reputable place to pick up some tamoxifen/clomiphene.

And from that last post, it sounds like your sayin to dose the Serm during the cycle?

Yes, I know I have more research to do--which is why I'm asking this BEFORE the cycle. I'm not an idiot just trying to get my ducks in a row.