Liquid Nolva

evohock

Awards
I have a bottle of liquid nolvadex 20mg/ml with a springloaded pump top thing....I don't see measurements anywhere...how the hell do I measure this stuff?

Also, how do you guys prefer to take your liquid nolva? Any particular time of day?

Tyler3295

Awards
I have a bottle of liquid nolvadex 20mg/ml with a springloaded pump top thing....I don't see measurements anywhere...how the hell do I measure this stuff?

Also, how do you guys prefer to take your liquid nolva? Any particular time of day?
Lol, just get a syringe and pull it up. I use a 3cc syringe for my liquid nolva.

I have never noticed a significant difference in dosing at different times of the day.

evohock

Awards
Ok cool....I'm coming off of a 6week hdrol cycle (50/75/75/75/75/75) so I'm thinking of running the nolva 20/20/10/10. I also have Recycle from Purus Labs and Lean Extreme from Driven Sports. How would you guys dose these? Some people think the test booster should start on day1 of PCT, while others feel that week2 or 3 would be a better place to start. I'm also hearing mixed thoughts about the LeanXT...that you don't want to drive cortisol too low too quicklyt in PCT and that it should also be saved for week 2-3. Any thoughts on this?

Tyler3295

Awards
Ok cool....I'm coming off of a 6week hdrol cycle (50/75/75/75/75/75) so I'm thinking of running the nolva 20/20/10/10. I also have Recycle from Purus Labs and Lean Extreme from Driven Sports. How would you guys dose these? Some people think the test booster should start on day1 of PCT, while others feel that week2 or 3 would be a better place to start. I'm also hearing mixed thoughts about the LeanXT...that you don't want to drive cortisol too low too quicklyt in PCT and that it should also be saved for week 2-3. Any thoughts on this?
I don't know much of these (except nolva) as I only run AAS cycles. But as far as the test booster goes, I generally introduce it after like 2 weeks, if I need it at all.

My nolva and clomid PCTs always seem to do me fine. :)