Litro and Clomid for gyno

GetHuge25

Awards
Hell all, I'm trying to get some info in curing the gyno in my left pec. I only have it in the left and not the right. I was told at my gym to dose litro starting at .5 to 2.5 within 5 days and while taking that dose clomid at 50/50/25/25/25/25 the reason for the six weeks is due to prevent rebound. I'm just posting this up to see if this sounds legit? All info will be of help and definitely will be reppin those who help. PS - Is there something I can take to not lose the libido? An would I need inhibit-e

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
uhmm....Clomid is more for jumpstarting ur own test production (which in ur case is GOOD) I dont know **** about litro.....However I would combine inhibit e with ur clomid as it isnt really an estrogen suppressor......at least it doesnt work like Nolva or formaston.....what compounds where u using and for how long....without a doubt ur gunna need Inhibit e

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gyno is caused by an increase in estrogen what we want is to lower the est in system and highten test in system- thus clomid and inhibit e will help...how old are you also? And what are your symptoms? Sensitive nips doesnt neccisarily mean u got gyno

GetHuge25

Awards
uhmm....Clomid is more for jumpstarting ur own test production (which in ur case is GOOD) I dont know **** about litro.....However I would combine inhibit e with ur clomid as it isnt really an estrogen suppressor......at least it doesnt work like Nolva or formaston.....what compounds where u using and for how long....without a doubt ur gunna need Inhibit e
I got gyno from Spawn. But only in my left pec. I ran it for like 2 weeks and developed it. It went away when I used Havoc and Reversitol, but then just like a month ago I got a rebound. I was usually just dosing havoc like 10/20/30. But like I said it went away and just recently it came back. The puffyness and the round ball behind the nipple. My other friend from the gym said to just run nolva at 40/30/20/10 cause litro will eff me up big time. I just wanna solve this BEFORE it gets worse and I would need surgery. Which can cost any where from 5 to 6 grand

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
okay....this is strange sens havoc doesnt armatase and spawn is tren and epi right? Which if thats the case it doesnt armatase either BUT in any hormonal products when u come off them estrogen production WILL increase even if they dont armatase....hrmmm Did you do any pct for the spawn? I see you ran havoc and reverseatrol? Was this right after you noticed gyno signs from spawn? IF you didnt do any pct other than havoc and reverse let me know!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldnt advise running havoc for pct....Yes it is a dry dry compound BUT it still has anabolic properties thus you will suppress estrogen production further which means higher rebound from it when you come off it. Reverse is fine.....BUT I would get on some Nolva or Formaston....I cannot tell you the dosing look around and ask around on the boards bud....but you are going to need a SERm such as Nolva/CLomid/Formaston as well as inhibit e...this is my only guess man

GetHuge25

Awards
okay....this is strange sens havoc doesnt armatase and spawn is tren and epi right? Which if thats the case it doesnt armatase either BUT in any hormonal products when u come off them estrogen production WILL increase even if they dont armatase....hrmmm Did you do any pct for the spawn? I see you ran havoc and reverseatrol? Was this right after you noticed gyno signs from spawn? IF you didnt do any pct other than havoc and reverse let me know!
Well man I blame it more on the fact that I used gaspari nolva xt when I was coming off spawn and not nolvadex. Plus about three years ago I ran M-drol which I believe can have surpressed since I used xt with that too instead of regular nolva. I'm depressed really cause I have a lump on the left and more off a puffy nip on the right.

Sensitive yes but not always. At night it seems to be bigger and stick out more but then the following morning just go back to a small lump size.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah the m-drol could of caused that and the issue with the spawn....let me know about your progress bud

hli1022

Awards
Hell all, I'm trying to get some info in curing the gyno in my left pec. I only have it in the left and not the right. I was told at my gym to dose litro starting at .5 to 2.5 within 5 days and while taking that dose clomid at 50/50/25/25/25/25 the reason for the six weeks is due to prevent rebound. I'm just posting this up to see if this sounds legit? All info will be of help and definitely will be reppin those who help. PS - Is there something I can take to not lose the libido? An would I need inhibit-e
im assuming that you are referring to letro. if you are running letro you dont need another AI or SERM. Letro is strong enough by itself to inhibit all estrogen production. i would cut out and save the clomid until after i stop the letro to prevent any estrogen rebound.

theres really nothing you can do about the libido part. at first you might not feel it. your libido might actually feel normal. but for the most part it will be shot. what does help a little is a good natural test booster. i love pp's tcf-1. it taste great and pp's products are 100%.

you will need some cissus, otherwise your joints will be really achy. btw how do you know that you have gyno? are you lactating?