What pct is advised....trying to learn!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey doing my next cycle of Prohormones next month Cant wait....my last cycle rocked...anyways this is it- M-drol 10-20/20/20/20 epi-0/0/0/30/30/30 11 oxo 0/0/0/0/450/450 per haps will start stacking the oxo with epi towards then end as two weeks MIGHT not be sufficent....anyhow was curious what people thought I would need?
This is my ideas- Clomid (Dont know dosing help please? will be taking the tablets as I am alergic to the alcohol that research chems are suspended in)
Inhibit-E and a natty test booster as well as massive liver support sups
What does everyone think? I am going to try and obtain clomid from my GP doc if he doesnt do it I know of a websight(Which I wont disclose) that CLAIMS their Generic Clomid is 100% legit or money back no script required....so what does everyone think?:food:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
clomid 50mgs 4 weeks will do.

if youre using a serm, you dont really need inhibit.

pct assist is a good test booster.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
clomid 50mgs 4 weeks will do.

if youre using a serm, you dont really need inhibit.
interesting. can you eloborate a little on why if you are using a SERM there would be no need for Inhibit? im jw because i always use a low dose (like 25mgs) at the tail end of using a SERM.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
interesting. can you eloborate a little on why if you are using a SERM there would be no need for Inhibit? im jw because i always use a low dose (like 25mgs) at the tail end of using a SERM.
well a lot of people cant get a hold of a serm so they go fer the otc ai route.

dont quote me on this but SD does aromtase but I dont think it does enough to cause a concern that an AI would be needed.

Ive ran couple PCTs with no Ai just a serm and never had a problem, for the most part were all pretty similar so Id assume itd work for most people.

A lot of AAS users also only use an AI if they start getting puffy nips or bloated, so a lot of the time its not needed. I suppose you can use it and play it safe but thats just my viewpoint on this.

Oh and I just dont beleive in "rebound gyno" more of a fail pct / not legit ancilliaries /serms / user error IMO

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
people cant get ahold of SERMS? They are so easy to find.....I'm pretty sure mine is legit....cant use the research type because it is suspended in alcohol and I am deathly allergic to alcohol so ording it without an rx....isnt really hard to do...I even questioned the sight(which I wont quote) as to how I know its real.....they gaurenteed it or my cash back....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD is dry btw my good sir

SD is dry my good sir!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
people cant get ahold of SERMS? They are so easy to find.....I'm pretty sure mine is legit....cant use the research type because it is suspended in alcohol and I am deathly allergic to alcohol so ording it without an rx....isnt really hard to do...I even questioned the sight(which I wont quote) as to how I know its real.....they gaurenteed it or my cash back....

do you realize why this is hilarious?

first you asked them, '' how do i know this stuff is real? ''

they replied with '' don't worry about it, its real. we guarantee it. ''

you just told them you don't know of a way to tell whether it is real. so how in the world would you know to ask for a refund?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well a lot of people cant get a hold of a serm so they go fer the otc ai route.

dont quote me on this but SD does aromtase but I dont think it does enough to cause a concern that an AI would be needed.

Ive ran couple PCTs with no Ai just a serm and never had a problem, for the most part were all pretty similar so Id assume itd work for most people.

A lot of AAS users also only use an AI if they start getting puffy nips or bloated, so a lot of the time its not needed. I suppose you can use it and play it safe but thats just my viewpoint on this.

Oh and I just dont beleive in "rebound gyno" more of a fail pct / not legit ancilliaries /serms / user error IMO

hmm..cool points dude. i can see your reasonings.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you realize why this is hilarious?

first you asked them, '' how do i know this stuff is real? ''

they replied with '' don't worry about it, its real. we guarantee it. ''

you just told them you don't know of a way to tell whether it is real. so how in the world would you know to ask for a refund?
SERMs are cheap to produce, meaning the chance of it being faked is low.. Not saying it cant happen, just unlikely..

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
My favorite PCT is Torem 120 for 3 days 90/60/60/30/30. No AI is necessary at all. If you are using SERM, it will bring back your HPTa function by itself.

And I don't like 4 weeks PCTs....it takes much longer to upregulate HPTa function. Just because you "feel" good, doesn't mean you're back to normal.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hmm..cool points dude. i can see your reasonings.
Yeah just my personal viewpoint ya know? may not be the best or the right way but its what I beleive, I practice what I preach