Trenadrol PCT Advice

IronMan51

Awards
So I am ready to begin my second prohormone cycle and have purchased 2 bottles of competitive edge labs trenadrol. I will be running a 6 week cycle at 3 pills or 90 mg's a day. I really don't know to much about pct for prohormones because in my first cycle I used LG's trifecta stack which had its own pct in formadrol. I have an extra bottle of formadrol on hand and can include that in the pct but would really like some help putting everything together for what I should use pre, during, and post cycle. Also I would really rather not have to use a SERM like nolva or clomid because I don't know where I would get them.
Thank you for the help.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Tren will shut you down to nothing. Not to mention the risk of boobs. Get a serm or don't do the cycle. Search the net, they are easy to find.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Is there any specific place you would suggest going to find a SERM.
Asking for sources will get you banned. Like Duke said, its easy to find research chemicals on the web.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Don't do the cycle yet bro. You're not ready.

If you don't know what to take before, during, and after; then you are not ready to cycle.

SERM is a MUST with Tren. And that SERM should be Clomid.

Study some more on this site, like 3 more months.

PS. I wouldn't consider this your "2nd" cycle either, this will be your first.
And I would choose, H-Drol, P-Mag, or Epi for your "1st" cycle.

IronMan51

Awards
I had some idea of what to do but I wanted to hear what you guys were going to say without putting something down to sway your opinions. I may not know much but I do know to go on hawthorn before, cycle assist, milk thistle, and some other kind of liver guard during, and something plus a natural test booster after. Clearly the something after has to be a SERM but I don't know which sources to trust online.

IronMan51

Awards
One other question. What should I use during the cycle in terms of other supplements. I currently use nitric oxide, creatine, and a preworkout, should I stop using any or all of these while im on trenadrol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
One other question. What should I use during the cycle in terms of other supplements. I currently use nitric oxide, creatine, and a preworkout, should I stop using any or all of these while im on trenadrol.
only if theyre bothing you like getting headaches and high bp.

IronMan51

Awards
Allright so this is what I am currently thinking for my cycle. There may be some overlap here in what I am using or I could still be missing something so let me know if anything seems off.
Week -2 Hawthorn and Animal Pak
Week -1 Hawthorn and Animal Pak
Week 1-6 Trenadrol, Cycle Assist, and Animal Pak
week 7-10 This is where I'm still slightly confused, for clomid i'm thinking i*** d***** clomiphene but I would like final confirmation that i*** d***** is a reliable company. Also I currently don't know if I should use powerfull reversitol or both along with the clomid.

Thank You for all the help, I just need the final confirmation that this will work.

Last edited:
CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
for clomid i'm thinking i*** d***** clomiphene but I would like final confirmation that i*** d***** is a reliable company
:ban: :banned: :ban: :banned: :ban:

:damnit:no body reads the god damn site rules. NO SOURCE POSTING. OP - edit your post ASAP.:damnit:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
If I was to do a Tren product: I would:

Use Topical Formestane while "ON"
Have caber(cabergoline) and p5p on hand.
I would also have celery seed on hand in case BP gets crazy while "ON".
I would hace Cranberry Extract Capsules on hand in case I experience kidney pain.

My PCT would go as:
Clomid: 50/50/50/25
PCT Assist
Reduce Xt
Liver Assist XT(Perfect Cycle or Liv52)

or

Clomid: 50/50/50/25
AI's PCS
Lean Xtreme or Lean FX(start week 3)
Liver Assist XT(Perfect Cycle or Liv52)
Activate Xtreme.......maybe

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Tren & Halo stack right now. I take P5P, Vitex, B vit complex for anti-gyno twice a day. I also have clomid for PCT and will use it ASAP if gyno issues appear.

For wks 7-11 Take

Clomid 50/50/50/50

SNS inhibit E wk 10,11,12 pills a day.
Hardcore/Hyper Test wk 10,11,12,13 as directed. (hardcore is by Myogenix & hyper is by Axis Labs)

The clomid should be run alone for the first 3wks. Than bring in the other PCT.

I really think you should run Epi, Havoc, H drol, etc. Tren is pretty hard stuff and should not be run by someone who needs to ask for help on what to take.

I am not trying to be a ****head at all but if you dont know whats what dont touch it. Learn first and than go ahead, how old are you anyways ? If your not 23 DONT DO IT. I only gave you advice because I figure your going to run it anyways.

The LG Tri stack is really weak compared to what your going to take, really consider saving the tren for 6-9 months down the road and running H drol or Epi.

Goodluck, think man.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude chance of you growing boobs on tren are low.....it does not armotase which means the test CANNOT convert to estrogen....the only way ur going to get boobs is from an estrogen rebound......which means ur suppressed estorgen reproduction will skyrocket......Clomid is what u want....and inhibit e for any estrogen rebound. clomid will start ur own test production and inhibit e is going to take care of any estrogen rebound whilst it is combined with the clomid....I am taking a much more potent cycle of m-drol and epistane and im going with clomid...look around you wont find any fake clomid....its so cheap to produce they really dont produce fakes

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol will shut you down hard and fast. Better have something on hand for the libido too. I won't EVER take that stuff again. I never ever had any ED problems until 4 weeks of using Trenadrol. Took a good two months to get back to normal.

If you are counting on OTC PCT, good f'n luck. I wouldn't do it without a SERM.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
That's not an entirely true statement. Tren exerts some pretty good progestational effects and is not very androgenic. That will shoot down dht and viola, your open to gyno! He should know this before starting, especially if he's gonna be set on doing it anyway.