1st time user of spawn

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78%

1st time user of spawn

A lot of my friends have been taking spawn and I finally decided to take the leap as well. All have made nice gains and only took Liver Pro during and Gaspari Novedex XT after as a PCT.

I have been taking Hawthorne And Milk Thistle for the past week and am going to start Spawn in a few days. I know people are going to say I have to take Nolva or Clomin but its not going to happen. I was planning on taking Reversitol and Novedex as a PCT. What is the best way to do so as a PCT? Together, only one, or one before the other.

I am 5'8" and a lean 175, 31 m looking to get back to the 185 I was a few years ago before a bad sports injury. The only other PH I took was the original Halodrol about 4 years ago.

thanks for any insight

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyguy9 View Post
    A lot of my friends have been taking spawn and I finally decided to take the leap as well. All have made nice gains and only took Liver Pro during and Gaspari Novedex XT after as a PCT.

I have been taking Hawthorne And Milk Thistle for the past week and am going to start Spawn in a few days. I know people are going to say I have to take Nolva or Clomin but its not going to happen. I was planning on taking Reversitol and Novedex as a PCT. What is the best way to do so as a PCT? Together, only one, or one before the other.

I am 5'8" and a lean 175, 31 m looking to get back to the 185 I was a few years ago before a bad sports injury. The only other PH I took was the original Halodrol about 4 years ago.

thanks for any insight
    No one with any knowledge is going to recommend you taking spawn and using ATD as PCT. If you want to get gyno and be shut down thats your business . you know the answer is buy a serm so why ask. reversitol and novedex are almost the same thing both have ATD so yeah not smart
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

dose the tren low liek 60mgs 4 weeks and the novedex / revierstol high 3/2/2/1 is what Id do
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time user!
    By phillipsk916 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 06:14 PM
  2. How does this look... first time user
    By COBRAfan67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 03:18 PM
  3. Long time user, First time Serum??