i seriously need immediate help.......

bluebells

Awards
hi the problem that m facing is that i used this cycle but at first i thought that i would get hcg and and use it before my pct but i was not able to find it so i started off with my pct in which m taking clomid and nolva (clomid 100mg/d nolve 40mg/d for 2weeks and 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for last two weeks)

the problem is that m losing gains at a really fast pace plus i have low libido and everyone around me is saying that m going very weak...........m maintaining my high protein diet and m also using creatine ethyl ester with whey but still.....should i stop pct (which i have done for 2 weeks uptil now) and start hcg?
or should i start dostinex with pct?

because i think m completely shutdown on my own natural test production :sad3:

CYCLE:-

Sustanon 250 - 500mg per week, weeks 1-10
Tren a - 400mg per week, weeks 1-10
Dianabol - 35mg per day, weeks 1-4
Winstrol 30mg/ed, weeks 5-10

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Dont you run HCG after PCT?
no, where did u hear that? whoever said that is wrong.

HCG either on cycle or before PCT while ester is clearing if thats even applicable to what your using obviously

bluebells

Awards
so i want suggestion as in what shoukd i do?
continue with the clomid and nolva pct or use dostinex or maybe something else also?
i dont want to lose all the gains which iam at a very fast pace! sigh!

robxxxxxx69

Awards
hi the problem that m facing is that i used this cycle but at first i thought that i would get hcg and and use it before my pct but i was not able to find it so i started off with my pct in which m taking clomid and nolva (clomid 100mg/d nolve 40mg/d for 2weeks and 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for last two weeks)

the problem is that m losing gains at a really fast pace plus i have low libido and everyone around me is saying that m going very weak...........m maintaining my high protein diet and m also using creatine ethyl ester with whey but still.....should i stop pct (which i have done for 2 weeks uptil now) and start hcg?
or should i start dostinex with pct?

because i think m completely shutdown on my own natural test production :sad3:

CYCLE:-

Sustanon 250 - 500mg per week, weeks 1-10
Tren a - 400mg per week, weeks 1-10
Dianabol - 35mg per day, weeks 1-4
Winstrol 30mg/ed, weeks 5-10
u sure ur clomid and nolva are even real?

bluebells

Awards
yeah they are real....i mean m in that part of the world where u can go and buy juice from any medical shop w/o prescription..........anu how i know that both are legit

robxxxxxx69

Awards
yeah they are real....i mean m in that part of the world where u can go and buy juice from any medical shop w/o prescription..........anu how i know that both are legit
id say finish the pct up and wait a few weeks see how things level out. if ur still messed up go get a blood test

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I would continue, as suggested, and also get something for cortisol. That can be a killer during PCT as well.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is a good cortisol suppressent that isnt anabolic like 11 oxo?