Epi has come to an end...

wesGA87

Awards
just finished my first epi cycle. gained 5lbs, strength was maybe 5-10lbs on major lifts. ran it at 20/30/30/30 didn't do much for me at all. PCT started today with PCS/Novedex xt.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats because you took a low dose.

40mg-50mg

i like 70 (i kno high, but amazing, been up to 120 but thats cost prohibitive)

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds about like my epi cycles. Got a full bottle of EFX in the drawer that I doubt I'll ever use. Epi just doesn't do much for me other than very modest gains and a bout of depression. OTH, I can do hdrol at minimal doses and get much more than running epi at 40 mg - and without any depression. Go figure.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds about like my epi cycles. Got a full bottle of EFX in the drawer that I doubt I'll ever use. Epi just doesn't do much for me other than very modest gains and a bout of depression. OTH, I can do hdrol at minimal doses and get much more than running epi at 40 mg - and without any depression. Go figure.
ill gladly take free epi :)

wesGA87

Awards
yea i would have ran it up to 40 but didnt have the money for the second bottle. hdrol was the best so far. but on good size and a ton of strength.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yea i would have ran it up to 40 but didnt have the money for the second bottle. hdrol was the best so far. but on good size and a ton of strength.
pay to play.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
no money for a SERM either eh