11-sterone pct

1. 11-sterone pct

can someone please give me a detailed pct for (what to take, when to take, how much to take etc..)

6 caps/day (450mg) - 6 weeks 11-sterone cycle

will I need to take a serm if I run this dosage for 6 weeks long? (I really wanna remain on the safe side so if it is better to take it then I will...)

2. you dont need a serm

inhibit e
    2/2/1/1 (take pre bed)
    pct assist
    6/6/6/6 (take 3 in the AM, 3 in the PM)
    Reduce XT or Supress C
    0/0/x/x/x/x (reduce xt- take 1 upon waking, 1 4 hrs after waking, 1 post workout, supress c- 2 pumps upon waking, 2 pumps after post workout shower.)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   

3. thank you very much for the reply.

for "pct assist" you meant "cycle assist" from SeriousNutritionSolutions right?

edit: nevermind found the pct assist

4. and is suppress-c better than reduce xt? or they just do the same thing in the end in different ways??

5. Quote Originally Posted by roidnoob View Post
    and is suppress-c better than reduce xt? or they just do the same thing in the end in different ways??
    Same thing, just if you want a lotion or a pill. Ive used and like both. supreess smells like orange peels sorta
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

6. how do you use the lotion? do you rub it to your pecs to prevent gyno?? or where you want? it just didnt make sense to me..

7. ^^^you rub the lotion on you d, in up and down motions, then after sexual explosion the cortisol goes down and you feel all better
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sub Sterone is HERE!!!
    By Rhadam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 06:49 PM
  2. Sub Sterone
    By alvin1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 05:40 PM
  3. 11-sterone help
    By Grandegallo in forum Anabolics