When to start Test Booster??

BayChamp

Awards
I keep reading conflicting information on when to start the natty test booster after a ph cycle (in my case 6 week H-drol). I was planning on day 1 of PCT along with a serm (Torem). I have been reading just as many recommendations to wait until week 3 (which is when AI's are sometimes introduced) to start the test booster.
I did cut and paste the following from someone else's post:
"Why is it recommended to start test booster with nolva in week 3 of PCT rather than right away? Is it more effective this way?
With a product that has Trans-Res in it like Post Cycle Support we suggest that because it has some anti-e properties so if you stop the SERM and there is any rebound estro PCS should help. With something like TestoPRO I would start on day 1."
I don't really understand that.

I am planning on using Anabolic Innov. PCS but I also have TestoPro on hand as part of the Swole Stack that I was going to do later.

When do I start the PCS? Should I also use the Testopro etc.?
thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Save the testopro for after PCT. Start PCS when you start Torem; you'll recover fast if all you took was h-drol...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well the test booster will tell your androgen receptors that there is some androgens in the body. The free test will help you keep your gains but will make recovery slower due to the extra free test hitting your androgen receptors. See where the arguement comes in?
I actually take the test booster in pct and it probably does take full recovery longer but I dont like having the test of a 8 yr old girl.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i always take my boosters AFTER my serm for a more active recovery once im finished with PCT.

makes recovery longer and strength and gains stick a little better

BayChamp

Awards
How are guys defining "recovery" when you say takes recovery longer???
I'm getting more confused.
I definitely don't want to lose my nice shiny gains.
I hate to beat a dead horse but I just don't understand.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
recovery is getting your test levels back up to norm levels 300-800 when after a cycle they are closer to 100. Without the test or Ph in your body its tough to maintain muscle.