What to use in PCT in place of CEL PCT Assist?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to order my P-Mag PCT tonight and AM, BB, A1, and TFsupps are all SOLD OUT of CEL PCT Assist. Any advice on a different booster for my PCT. Im planning on also running Inhibt-E and Lean Xtreme in week 3.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
post cycle support

or get bulk DA

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to order my P-Mag PCT tonight and AM, BB, A1, and TFsupps are all SOLD OUT of CEL PCT Assist. Any advice on a different booster for my PCT. Im planning on also running Inhibt-E and Lean Xtreme in week 3.
np has performance design 6-bromo on sale at the moment for only $14.95:shocked:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
np has performance design 6-bromo on sale at the moment for only $14.95:shocked:
6 bromo is an AI, he was asking for a test booster

suresha

Awards
  • Established
6 bromo is an AI, he was asking for a test booster[/QUOTE
oops, my bad. Recycle by Purus Labs, Dominate(bcs)hyperTest(axis labs)primal male, testopro, dthc,testobolanV2/reversitolV2 and primordial has a buy one get one free for tcf-1. but there's plenty other t-boosters out there

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just get another test booster

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
post cycle support or stoked(same ingredients) are great additions to a pct

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/post-cycle-support-120-caps.html

A even better stack to retain them gains is the swole stack. http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-innovations/swole-stack-1-testopro-1-glycobol-1-stoked.html

It has really helped me pack on muscle these last four weeks. i would run pct like this
weeks 1-4 serm, post cycle support(or stoked)
weeks 5-8- testopro, stack with ai every other day low dosed, or testopro by itself
Glycobol use whenever you feel like it

"natty" supplements need to really be used in pct to keep strength and size up

Now I would not use testopro in weeks 1-4 because usually testosterone levels are low during this time. testopro works by boosting free testosterone levels so you want to use it when you have recovered. It makes a great transition stack from pct to "natty" stack

remember you want to eat as many or more calories in pct to also retain the gains made. you can always cut after pct is over