PCT Advice

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
So I am currently in the middle of an Mdrol cycle (10/20/20/20-30). I am using all the proper supps (milk thistle, RYR, Liver Support, Taurine, fish oil, etc), however I have an upcoming legal exam that I am also in the middle of studying for. My cycle is set to end 9 days before the exam at which point my PCT is set to consist of Nolva, Clomid, cissus, tribulus, maca, and avena sativa (I also have formestane on hand). I have never experienced an Mdrol PCT before and I definitely don't want to be severely impaired for my exam.

Question then is, should I cut my cycle one week short (3 weeks instead of 4) and have 16 days to recover before the exam or should I be in a pretty decent state 9 days removed from my cycle?

I appreciate any advice you guys can give, I need to do well on the exam, but I also love getting big ; )

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
What other ph's have you used? Have you had issues during pct before? It seems like to me that you have your pct in order and so I would think you could run it 4 weeks and be just fine.

I would assume that 9 days into your pct with Nova/clomid etc... you should feel pretty good other than possible strength loss but as far as test taking abilities you should be just fine.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
dont run mdrol 4 weeks
dont need both nolva and clomid

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Thank you all for the responses. So I take it my best plan of action is to cut off my cycle at the end of three weeks, and use only nolva saving the clomid for another day. Is there any added benefit to using even small amounts of clomid during my pct? (I am willing to do anything that would put me in better fighting shape for the exam).

In terms of past experience, I have used the real deal, but this is my first rodeo with any of the OTC orals like superdrol.

As a side note, I am in the beginning of week two, loving the extra strength and gains (which seem pretty dry despite all the carbs). I am definitely experiencing some lethargy though (especially in the mornings) which worries me a little -I can't be trying to fight through a haze when taking the exam.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all for the responses. So I take it my best plan of action is to cut off my cycle at the end of three weeks, and use only nolva saving the clomid for another day. Is there any added benefit to using even small amounts of clomid during my pct? (I am willing to do anything that would put me in better fighting shape for the exam).

In terms of past experience, I have used the real deal, but this is my first rodeo with any of the OTC orals like superdrol.

As a side note, I am in the beginning of week two, loving the extra strength and gains (which seem pretty dry despite all the carbs). I am definitely experiencing some lethargy though (especially in the mornings) which worries me a little -I can't be trying to fight through a haze when taking the exam.
The best PCT I ever ran was nolva 20/20/10/10/10 clomid 25/25/25

Thats just from personal experience, one or the other would be fine. I just get my SERMs for dirt cheap so might as well run both.

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
I just get my SERMs for dirt cheap so might as well run both.
My thinking exactly. I spend so much on the cycle as a whole (in terms of cycle support, pct, m-drol, not to mention food) that spending a couple extra bucks to help preserve gains and assist my system in recovering seems like a good investment.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
subbed to see how your pct goes as i plan to start an sdrol cycle within the next couple months