Oblique pain, dizzyness, nausea?

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
I was working out a couple days ago and started to feel pain near my left oblique, and thought I heard something pop or crunch as well. I just finished using superdrol. I just started PCT. I've been getting muscle cramps, having gas, and I haven't been able to sleep or eat very much the past couple of days, and this morning when I got up to use the rest room, I got real dizzy and confused and things started to go black. I went to my room and I felt like I was going to throw up, and I kind of seizured or blacked out or something, I have no clue. Before that episode, I had shortness of breath all night and couldn't sleep, and keep feeling that pain near my left oblique. I also feel pretty shaky and weak. Is there any chance that dizziness/blackout episode is just from lack of sleep? I hope it's that simple...
The nausea and dizzyness won't go away!
My hands also feel kind of numb sometimes...
It's not just a numbness, it's like poor circulation. They get cold as well.
Has this happened to anyone else before? Does anyone know what it is? Man I feel screwed.

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
My blood pressure is crazy high. Would it be a good idea to just stop PCT since ATD can cause high blood pressure?

onzero

Awards
superdrol/mdrol strikes again.

get a physical and bloodwork done. BP can remain elevated for a period of time following AAS use... (shoudln't be more than a few days/weeks) but this sounds bloodsugar or bp related...

get some fish oil, try to relax, go see your doc. make sure to get liver values tested... i highly doubt the ATD is causing the problem, but just as a precaution stop taking it for a day or two and see how your symptoms improve, then if they get better start it again at a lower dosage and work your way back up.

once again the symptoms you describe are serious enough to warrant medical attention. not to scare you but i had a friend with a congenital heart problem who reported similar symptoms (no aas use) and ended up in a pine box. please see a medical professoinal, you could have an arrhythmia (sp?), or any number of cardiovascular problems that may have existed before taking mdrol, and it could be totally unrelated, or it could be provoked by the BP increase of the mdrol.

either way please see a doctor, it may be nothing serious but it is absolutely not worth it to find out the hard way.

oh yeah and isn't that where your appendix is located??? could be appendicitis, i'd go to the ER dude.

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
Went for bloodwork/urinalysis Tuesday. Don't know when I get the results back. The doctor didn't even check my heart/breathing with a stethoscope...that's the first time I've been to a doctor and they didn't do that. He just took my BP, looked a little shocked, and asked if I was taking steroids. I told him I was on pro hormones and he said the numbness/coldness was most likely from the SD shrinking my blood veins, which could cause a stroke or heart attack. This is the first time I've ever heard of that "side effect" from pro hormones, and I was only pulsing 20mg 3x a week.
I haven't taken ATD since Sunday night and don't feel any symptoms of gyno, so I'm just gonna stay off it. How long would delayed gyno take if it were to happen? I think I remember it being right away(pretty much next day) after stopping SD...

onzero

Awards
Right, well vasoconstriction is one of the body's preferred ways of increasing BP, so this very well may be true... i'm glad you went to get checked out...

a little peace of mind is worth so much... hope everything comes back aces.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I was working out a couple days ago and started to feel pain near my left oblique, and thought I heard something pop or crunch as well. I just finished using superdrol. I just started PCT. I've been getting muscle cramps, having gas, and I haven't been able to sleep or eat very much the past couple of days, and this morning when I got up to use the rest room, I got real dizzy and confused and things started to go black. I went to my room and I felt like I was going to throw up, and I kind of seizured or blacked out or something, I have no clue. Before that episode, I had shortness of breath all night and couldn't sleep, and keep feeling that pain near my left oblique. I also feel pretty shaky and weak. Is there any chance that dizziness/blackout episode is just from lack of sleep? I hope it's that simple...
The nausea and dizzyness won't go away!
My hands also feel kind of numb sometimes...
It's not just a numbness, it's like poor circulation. They get cold as well.
Has this happened to anyone else before? Does anyone know what it is? Man I feel screwed.

i feel your pain. but, i did find this funny. you think you have something life-threatening wrong with you, and you say you feel screwed.