SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE RESULTS?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%

SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE RESULTS?

Anyone tried Sustain Alpha Liqua-vade by PP? Got off a cycle of sus250 in early January and I've yet to fully recover after pct. I have no access to any rx pct so its going to have to be otc.

Can anyone give me any feedback on how this product worked for them?

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.56%

Sustain Alpha is only going to help with libido...get yourself the full TRS from PP and give another pct a try since you have no access to SERM's...if possible get bloodwork as well to see if you have normalized
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%

Haha of course. I checked that link and saw that I was 1 day late for the sale and then they're outta stock til the 3rd. Thanks though. I had my test levels tested immediately after cycle and then in early March. I was having to communicate through voicemail with my doctor so I don't have an exact number of my results but in Jan. he said my test was "astronomically high" damn right it was. In Mar he described it as "above average but dropping back to normal" that kinda surprised me since it was a little over a month later but then again it was sus250 so it stays in the system a while.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.56%

Quote Originally Posted by cassiusclay View Post
    Haha of course. I checked that link and saw that I was 1 day late for the sale and then they're outta stock til the 3rd. Thanks though. I had my test levels tested immediately after cycle and then in early March. I was having to communicate through voicemail with my doctor so I don't have an exact number of my results but in Jan. he said my test was "astronomically high" damn right it was. In Mar he described it as "above average but dropping back to normal" that kinda surprised me since it was a little over a month later but then again it was sus250 so it stays in the system a while.
    Dog, go back to PP's website and put that TRS in your cart and "buy" that sheit...the sale is still being advertised on their site and they should and prob will have to honor it since it's still up...gotta act fast tho!

If I were you, I would also throw in a bottle of TCF1 from PP as well to run for the first 12 days while on the TRS...
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%

sustaine alpha should help you recover. Iv only herd good things.
    look up twhats in it there proff it works man.
    its good stuff.
    pp dont sell bull****.
    some ENDOAMP MAX from PP could also help you out stacked with sustain for a better boost.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:04 AM
  2. Sustain Alpha w/ Liqua Vade (8.2 fl. oz)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 01:51 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:43 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 02:12 AM