hdrol cycle planning

acidtc

Awards
im plannin an hdrol cycle in the next month or 2, been doing pleanty of readying and settled on 25/50/50/75/75/100, and ill be taking cycle support through the whole cycle, as for pct im been doing pleanty of reading and im at a loss, i know poster on here will tell me to go with a serm, but i want to do this pct mostly otc im going to try and get some Toremifene to keep on hand through the cycle but either than that this is what im looking at for pct

inhibit-e: 2/2/1/1
post cycle support: 4/4/4/4
cycle support: 1/1/1/1
lean xtream: 0/3/3/3
natty testbooster?

input greatly appreciated
thank you

suresha

Awards
  • Established
looks like good money to me, i would recommend though for your natty test to go with Recycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im plannin an hdrol cycle in the next month or 2, been doing pleanty of readying and settled on 25/50/50/75/75/100, and ill be taking cycle support through the whole cycle, as for pct im been doing pleanty of reading and im at a loss, i know poster on here will tell me to go with a serm, but i want to do this pct mostly otc im going to try and get some Toremifene to keep on hand through the cycle but either than that this is what im looking at for pct

inhibit-e: 2/2/1/1
post cycle support: 4/4/4/4
cycle support: 1/1/1/1
lean xtream: 0/0/3/3/3
natty testbooster? (post cycle support is a test booster)

input greatly appreciated
thank you
fixed

also dont run 25 for the first week

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dont go to 100mgs, its a waste IME. did 3 weeks at 100 all i did was drink water like i was hung over.

other advice is solid

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 25 mg of H-drol isnt gonna do squat. Start at 50 and taper up!