gyno issue

Boomer3

Awards
Hey guys, here's the deal I got a buddy who ran decabolen (superdrol) and no pct (clever right?) now has gyno what'd ya know, normally I would just get him nolva but it'll take like 6 weeks to get it, so wondering what everyone knows about using an otc anti aromataze such as novedex xt for this. I've read a lot of mixed reviews. My concern with it is being an AI it may decrease size and sensitivity of his gyno but wouldn't there still be a potential for rebound after. Especially since its an AI not a SERM? I'm also wondering about ginko? Seen a few things on it looks like it would be more for prolactin which wouldn't make a big difference in this case? So thoughts on novedex with like 8 servings of broccolli (natural SERM) daily?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Highly doubt an otc AI will do much for his gyno...can we say surgery...!!

Next best thing to do is to get nolva research chem + a strong AI like letro and get expidite shipping and run it till the gyno shrinks, if it does at all.

OTC ai will only reduce estro but your friend already has estro binding to receptors and that is what he "did not" want to happen in the first place...

Next time tell him to do his homework/research before f*ckin with his body and/or hormones!

jdhil90

Awards
You should google "letro and gyno" and there are a lot of people who've had success reducing their gyno and some even ELIMINATING IT with letro. I've developed some gyno too from being stupid a while back and it hasnt gone away with 3 months of nolva at 20mg/ed. letrozole is going to be VERY strong and he will probably feel like **** while on it and his libido will most likely be shot (not always the case). make sure to taper up letro slowly and then taper down slowly and use nolva for a couple weeks to battle the estro rebound. if this doesn't work then surgery will be the only option (i know it sucks). i'm going on a similar protocol in a few weeks and hopefully can reduce my gyno. good luck!

srykerman

Awards
Highly doubt an otc AI will do much for his gyno...can we say surgery...!!

Next best thing to do is to get nolva research chem + a strong AI like letro and get expidite shipping and run it till the gyno shrinks, if it does at all.

OTC ai will only reduce estro but your friend already has estro binding to receptors and that is what he "did not" want to happen in the first place...

Next time tell him to do his homework/research before f*ckin with his body and/or hormones!
word!!!!!!!!!:)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
he can pick up the herbal sh!t you should run during cycle to prevent gyno flare ups: Vitex, I-Dopa, P5P, B-6. Take 2 servings daily.

I would not buy the Gaspari novedex XT. Inhibit E, Reduce XT by SNS are much better/cheaper.