Gyno in last week of H-drol cycle

datnewnew

Awards
Took a 4 week cycle of H-drol dosed at 50/50/50/75.

During the last week I noticed some moderate signs of gyno. I started my Nolvadex yesterday (monday) at 20 mg and plan on dosing at 20/20/10/10. Will this effectively reverse the gyno?

Thanks

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i think so ive rarley heard of gyno from hdrol whats ur age other stats etc..

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Took a 4 week cycle of H-drol dosed at 50/50/50/75.

During the last week I noticed some moderate signs of gyno. I started my Nolvadex yesterday (monday) at 20 mg and plan on dosing at 20/20/10/10. Will this effectively reverse the gyno?

Thanks
Have you ran any previous PH cycles?

Also, are you absolutely positive it's gyno? Please describe your symptoms.

datnewnew

Awards
This is my first cycle.

My nipples have been a little sensitive. Also they look kind of droopy and there is a noticeable difference from a week ago until today.

datnewnew

Awards
Ok that says that sensitive/puffy nipples aren't necessarily gyno. But will nolvadex make these symptoms go away?

srykerman

Awards
its been six weeks since i did the same exact cycle and i have been off nolva for 2 weeks and occasionaly my nips are still sensitive. it doesnt sound like gyno but just to be safe you can try some letro or keep some on hand. remember, if you are constantly fixiated on your nips and gyno, even little things like itching is going to freak you out. get ahold of yourself and do more research and relax. you are just going to have deal with the subtle changes that occur from each cycle. (by the way i haven't read any cases of gyno from h-drol especially @ that dose.)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
If it's actual gyno, you will be able to feel solid lumps under the nips -- from bb size to marble.
I get delayed gyno every time I take SD, usually preceded by itchiness on-cycle. I'm currently on a very high dose Bold (1400mg) + Halo (120mg) pulse cycle, with absolutely no sign of trouble so far. Fingers crossed...

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
I'm currently on a very high dose Bold (1400mg) + Halo (120mg) pulse cycle, with absolutely no sign of trouble so far. Fingers crossed...
Why are you pulsing Bold and Halo? Neither one can be pulsed. Halo has a half-life of 16 hours and bold has a half-life of 7-10 days...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
whats your bf%? ....

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Why are you pulsing Bold and Halo? Neither one can be pulsed. Halo has a half-life of 16 hours and bold has a half-life of 7-10 days...
In 15 weeks (with 5 to go) I've gained 15 lbs.
And I've been hitting Sustain Alpha hard on the off days, with zero shrinkage or loss of libido. I'm very happy with the cycle. But the Bold hasn't been anything like I expected. It's been pretty "wet" for me -- similar to the way Phera affected me.

BIG R

Awards
Flax or fish oil.

And watch what you eat. No grease. No corn oil or trans-fat.

Though personally I doubt its gyno with H-drol. H-drol is a turinabol precursor, and turinabol doesnt convert to estrogen. Ive done more halodrol and its clones then anything else the last several years, and never had any significant sides. (Though, of course, everybodys body is different).

I think its your first cycle so youre paranoid. (Which happened to most of us).

azokaei

Awards
h drol doesnt convert into estrogen!i never heard of anyone getting gyno from h drol