last week of Mdrol, PCT advice!

iballmike24

iballmike24

Awards
hey guys
I'll be finishing up my last week of a 4 week Mdrol pulse. I pulsed it MWF.
This was my first cycle and this will also be my first PCT. I have a few questions.

I have Liquid novla and i was wondering how i should dose it and for how long? 30/20/20/10? I am not really sure on how i should dose it. and like i said this week will be my last week on the mdrol, i will start Nolva next week.

all help will be appreciated!

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
theres no right or wrong dosing really. if it were me id do 40/40/20/10

iballmike24

iballmike24

Awards
well i don't want to run it too high if its not needed. but i'll take your advice into consideration. anybody else agree with this?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
well i don't want to run it too high if its not needed. but i'll take your advice into consideration. anybody else agree with this?
its not too high. with the research liquid nolva its tamoxifen citrate. each research company is different but ive heard that the actual tamoxifen in the tamoxifen citrate is only 13.something mgs per 20 mgs. the other 6.something mgs is the citrate. so in reality your only getting 26-27 mgs of actaul tamoxifen in 40 mgs of the tamox citrate. it might help you even more if you contacted your research company and asked how much of the nolva is actual tamoxifen. hope this helps.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
4 week pulse seems a waste of drugs.. prolly dont even need pct for a pulse this short.. Seriously!!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
iball, what was the dosage at? Give us a better idea of just how much you took. None of our answers mean anything if we don't know your dosage. There's a BIG difference between 10mgs and 50, as far as PCT goes.

iballmike24

iballmike24

Awards
well honestly im contemplating on doing a 5th week, its just that my hair is starting to fall out a little lol. and considering my dad is bald, i don't like the idea of speeding up the process!

i have been doing 20mg doses MWF.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion u dont need to run a serm for this pulse. Stop the drug bro since ur hair is falling out for real!!! Im sure Dr. D would agree no pct is needed for this.. Jus my opinion

iballmike24

iballmike24

Awards
well it is finals time so im not sure if its the Ph or stress, last finals time i did have hair loss lol!

and im really un easy about not running a serm with this and retaining majority of the gains i have made? just the issues about re bound gyno and all that. but thanks for the input.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Run a PCT of some kind, plllease. it is ****ing superdrol. not to be messed with lightly.

iballmike24

iballmike24

Awards
Bound, that is my thoughts exactly. so back to the original question...how should i run the nolva? 20/20/10?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
should be plenty. If you've got one around, a TRS would likely do the trick, too, and save your nolva for a heavier cycle.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
iball...how much tamox (mg) per ml is your serm?

If your unsure of how much tamox (pharm grade) is in your research tamox citrate, you can always email the research company and tell them for your research purposes you would like to know or need to know if their 10mg of tamox citrate is equal to 10mg of tamox pharm grade.

If your nolva is 10mg per ml...I would prob do 4wk pct...that's just me...and you can get away with a pct like 10/10/10/10 for this pulse, runing a test booster along side is also a good idea imo as well...and for good measure get bloodwork if you can since your messing around with your body/hormones!

iballmike24

iballmike24

Awards
sounds good thanks guys for the feedback, i will inquire about how much tamox is in it. run a nice test booster along side it and call it a day.