Best Time to Take Inhibit E and Reduce XT
- 04-25-2010, 02:35 PM
- 04-26-2010, 11:46 AM
since you have nolva you dont need inhibit. but if you want to take it anwaysy, 1 cap am 1 cap pre bed. and when youre down to 1 cap, take it pre bed.
reduce just follow the directions, i think they say split it up throught the day.Serious Nutrition Solutions
04-27-2010, 06:43 AM
If they're both AI's like I think that they are, just pick one, start it the third week of PCT, ramp up, then taper back down over maybe four, five weeks. Tapering down can be important to avoid estro rebound, IF you believe in estro rebound. Personally, I do.
The Truth is, there is no Truth.
04-28-2010, 12:04 PM
05-10-2010, 03:17 PM
05-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ahardn13 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:16 PM
- By pumpking in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:55 PM
- By okibjj in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 04:23 PM
- By Pugonater in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2008, 07:46 AM
- By edale3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2005, 03:16 PM