Element Nutrition(Monster) and PCT Help?

graniteboy

Awards
Element Nutrition(Monster)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK people,Getting ready for my 3rd PH run (Mid summer).Very little sides on my last two other than the usual,acme, oily skin and on my first run headaches.Well what I got is Element Nutrition,Monster compounds are ....
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one........25 mg(M-lmg)
2a-3a-eplithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol.........10 mg(epi)
Suggested use take three times daily,with water of course. Diet is in check with 5-6 meals daily very clean.About 1 gallon of water daily,daily vitamin pack,fish oil 1200 mg and I also have Milk Thistle 240 mg and Saw Palmetto 585 mg,(do i need to take these while on cycle or wait till after?) Of course one maybe two protein drinks and day. Now my plan for pct not so clear but what i have in mind is Tamoxifen, Zinc,And Tribulus Terrestris.Now I have not bought any of the PCT I just mention but I have every thing eles on hand..So what do you guys think?Any suggests would would be nice..Good or Bad...... O my stats are ......6-1 ht
207 lbs
14% bf
Looking for the best way to get this put together? I know the tamoxifen is good to go, but what about dose,and support supps at what dose did i need to take them?Should I even worrie about the tribulus?Zinc? Or will just tamoxifen be good..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id throw in a test booster as well, just a personal prefernce to go along side tamox