Is there a quality OTC PCT?

dday39

Awards
I've seen a ton of products out there. Seems companies got smart about trying to sell PCT. Years ago I had never even considered PCT and never had any real issues (though I was younger).

My question: Are there any quality OTC PCT's? Do any of them do what they claim for recovery?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
a.x. advanced pct is good
novedex is great except for libido
but non of them are stand alone pct you need a t booster.corisol support.revseratrol helps and l-dopa is nice too

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
SNS Inhibit E
AI PCT support

@ tf supplements . com Ive seen a version of clomid. I wonder about if its any good?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres a lot of quality products that can be used for pct purposes, weather or not it's the smartest idea is a different story

AI: Inhibit-E (cheap and powerful) and as mentioned tons of ppl have great success with Form products

Test Boosters: Testopro and Phyto Test are some of the best IMO

Then theres always products like Sustain Alpha which I'd consider a mixture of everything, alittle test boost, alittle Anti-E properties....Stoked! could also be used for this with great success

HGH products: i've seen some ppl that throw in an hgh product into pct and had some good success with them such as HGHPRO, HGHUP, I-GH-1

Anti-C: Supress C, Lean FX are some that get good reviews...these products may or may not be needed from what i've seen, some ppl swear by them and others say they may not be needed

Creatine: not always for recovery but to keep gains from the cycle...the only creatine i use is Universal Storm...cheap and effective

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
IMO yeah but Ill just get bashed for pimping what i use and works.

I havent experiemnted with to many stuff, cuz if it aint broke why fix it. ya dig?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going to do a OTC PCT, you really shouldn't just pick any product. Compounds worthy of looking for would be Resveratrol or 7,8 Benzoflavone. This would provide libido support, and give a raise in test while effectively blocking estrogen. Both of these products are in Primordial's Sustain Alpha. If doing this for a full effective PCT however, you would probably want to look at the Testosterone Recovery Stack, a balanced PCT Stack featuring Sustain Alpha, Toco-8 as well as Endoamp.

Depending on the PH though, many here will tell you a SERM on hand will provide good assurance as well. The TRS stack can actually compliment a SERM.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I feel these are a few GREAT products thta will help with PCT:
SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE from PP (Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone) and a few more things wich are nice.
TOCO-8 ( Increases testicular sensitivity for increased testosterone production )
and maybe some T-911 from LG for boost in erection/labido/sexual proformance whil on PCT

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for my m-drol/11 oxo cycle my pct will include Nolva, Pct assist, suppress c and liver care....what does everyone think...this should include anti e and natty test reproduction eh? If any suggestions or anything needed not here please let me know

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Don't understand. People seem happy to take powerful and toxic designer steroids yet scared to take a SERM? And I don't buy the argument can't find one. Look harder

michael75

michael75

Awards
I think if trying to save money then inhibit-e would be my suggestion with a test natty booster.

But you can`t beat Nolvadex for getting you back quickly.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I think if trying to save money then inhibit-e would be my suggestion with a test natty booster.

But you can`t beat Nolvadex for getting you back quickly.
Dont know how u can put a price on ur nuts and its not expensive

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
I've seen a ton of products out there. Seems companies got smart about trying to sell PCT. Years ago I had never even considered PCT and never had any real issues (though I was younger).

My question: Are there any quality OTC PCT's? Do any of them do what they claim for recovery?
h t t p : / / anabolicminds . com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/125140-definitive-guide-post. html

(Eliminate spaces...can't post links yet :thinking:)

mball52

Awards
  • Established
reversitol is good from all the reviews i've read.

michael75

michael75

Awards
To Edwitt,i don`t know what you mean,i was suggesting inhibit-e as it`s not expensive and easily available,whereas Nolvadex is slightly more money and not so easily available.

So Inhibit-e is my suggestion...Again :rolleyes:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
To Edwitt,i don`t know what you mean,i was suggesting inhibit-e as it`s not expensive and easily available,whereas Nolvadex is slightly more money and not so easily available.

So Inhibit-e is my suggestion...Again :rolleyes:
I'm not faulting ur logic and obviously I can't discuss price but the differnce is minimal however the recovery from Nolva/clomid is vastly differrent. Sure you cvan be one of the lucky ones who bounces back quick with OTC PCT but I find it hard to believe that if enough research is put into a cycle as should be done when considering oral steroids that an inteligent person can not find with the help of google the correct PCT. Yes you will be fine with OTC PCT but recovery most likely will take longer and u will sacrifice some of ur hard earned gains

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
IMO...........NO there are no OTC PCT products that will do what a SERM will. A SERM will always be in my PCT, and for those who think its not readily available, you are not looking hard enough. So if you wanna use an OTC.......go right ahead, its your nuts, not mine :D

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Dont know how u can put a price on ur nuts and its not expensive
I'm not faulting ur logic and obviously I can't discuss price but the differnce is minimal however the recovery from Nolva/clomid is vastly differrent. Sure you cvan be one of the lucky ones who bounces back quick with OTC PCT but I find it hard to believe that if enough research is put into a cycle as should be done when considering oral steroids that an inteligent person can not find with the help of google the correct PCT. Yes you will be fine with OTC PCT but recovery most likely will take longer and u will sacrifice some of ur hard earned gains
IMO...........NO there are no OTC PCT products that will do what a SERM will. A SERM will always be in my PCT, and for those who think its not readily available, you are not looking hard enough. So if you wanna use an OTC.......go right ahead, its your nuts, not mine :D

I AGREE with both of you

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMHO it depends on A. The compound you use, B. How long you use it for, C. You other stats (Age bw bh etc). In my experience ( which I admit is not vast) I have run an otc and been fine. However I was running a solo compound ( methyl e by EST which cannot armotase because of the 5A in the chemical starnd). I ran Gasparis Novedex (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE REAL NOLVADEX) and I was fine. HOWEVER!!! I will be running a cycle like this- Mdrol- 10/20/20 Epi 0/0/30/30/30 11 oxo- 0/0/0/450/450 and I will WITHOUT A DOUBT have a SERM on hand for that PCT- I will not be taking NOLVA because I am on an antidepressent which competes for receptors thus cancelling nolva out I will be taking Formaston or Clomid(Probably Formaston) as well as PCT assist and Milk thistle for my pct- dude it is better to be safe than sorry- I would HIGHLY reccomend a serm for any compound that does armotase and especially if u are running more than one for longer than 3-4 weeks......just my two cents!

Dazer

Awards
i agree that a serm should be used if at all possible, however i also like to combine them with otc products as well, i am just finishing pct for a tren cycle that shut me down real good it consisted of serm for 4 weeks tapering down and at the start of week 3 started cel pct assist, lean extreme and also finished of a bottle of testogrow hp also ran sa alpha all through cycle and pct, if people really don't wish to use serms then your otc pct should try to approach the problems of shutdown/estrogen from multiple pathways combining seperate products. i agree that there are many worthwhile otc products with a part to play in pct but i would always have a serm available just in case. just my opinion i'm no scientist just speaking from my own experiences.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I tried to suggest the SERM. No real reason not to do it. I don't think adding the TRS stack is a bad idea though. Will help with recovery and keeping gains.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I use both,usually starting off with Tamoxifen then adding an ATD or AI on week three.

SERM is a must though,using an OTC as a standalone is really a last resort.

mildot

Awards
PCT is worth the expense.

Pre, during, and post cycle costs might go like this.

Spending $100 on prohormones.
Spending $300 on food and whey.
Spending $135 for gym membership.
Spending $75 on gym clothes for five days.
Spending $50 on shoes.

Going cheap on PCT and losing use of penis and testicles. Priceless. . .

{Mods: I do not consider anatomical names to be obscene. Edit if needed.}

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Pre, during, and post cycle costs might go like this.

Spending $100 on prohormones.
Spending $300 on food and whey.
Spending $135 for gym membership.
Spending $75 on gym clothes for five days.
Spending $50 on shoes.

Going cheap on PCT and losing use of penis and testicles. Priceless. . .

{Mods: I do not consider anatomical names to be obscene. Edit if needed.}
AI + SERM < $100
Bitch Tits + limp **** > $5000

suresha

Awards
  • Established
1.testopro/stoked, 2.(pp's trs w/tcf-1, recycle) 3.reversitol v2/testobolan v2
these are the 3 that i've used to get things right and all went well.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Nothing OTC (currently anyway) will match a SERM. Torem+Aromasin will beat the **** out of any OTC PCT and probably cost less. Oh, and nobody has ever gone to prison over research chems (even getting pharmaceuticals isn't very risky, since they aren't scheduled compounds).

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever used RECYCLE by Purus labs? i have a bottle of it that i was going to run after the Nolva.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I wish people would stop running 4, 5, and 6 week superdrol cycles. All this talk about how a SERM is completely necessary and no one ever focuses how people are taking 20-40mg of SD when they weigh 160lbs and do so for way too long causing a gigantic amount of unnecessary damage to their body.

Both sides of the spectrum should be under the microscope here.

Edit: To throw my hat in the ring: Trans-Res @ 1,200mg/day, Activate and Novedex (not nolva) for OTC for this guy.

Last edited:

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 4 weeks can be ran safely, though it does get annoying seeing some of the lighter weight people that have never ran PHs abusing the SD on here, theres 1 kid asking why hes getting back pumps after 4 days, and he's running SD at 45mg a day, and planing it stacked with something else for 4 weeks...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 4 weeks can be ran safely, though it does get annoying seeing some of the lighter weight people that have never ran PHs abusing the SD on here, theres 1 kid asking why hes getting back pumps after 4 days, and he's running SD at 45mg a day, and planing it stacked with something else for 4 weeks...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow-45mgs at 4 weeks- thats REDICULOUS. Im briding m-drol into something else but I am not running it at 45mgs.....twenty will be the highest will look like this m-drol-10-20/20/20, Methyl E(Epistane)- 0/0/0/30/30/30 11 oxo- 0/0/0/0/450/450....I figure bridging the methyl compunds is safer than stacking them hoes together all at once.....would be quite harsh on my liver seeing as I already did a number on it from years of other ....stuff