high estro ?

JMD199123

Awards
so i have put on some extra skin or so since my last cycle still having some erection problems. pretty sure it is from high estro and have had some fat gain to because of it i believe. I want to burn that fat and lower my estro. would Reversitol V2 by Iforce Nutrition be beneficial in my scenario, would nolvadex be a good try to reduce estro or would i need an AI?? I was going to get a bottle of reversitol from what i have read, sounds like it helps w/ libido some which never hurts and can raise test a little bit.
Thanks in advance.
dober

JMD199123

Awards
lookin at possibly obtaining a bottle of arimidex... suggestions appreciated

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
what was the cycle and what was the PCT you ran, and how long ago

JMD199123

Awards
what was the cycle and what was the PCT you ran, and how long ago
SD/Tren OTC...
****ed up first pct, yes ik dont give me anymore crap for it realize i made a mistake just trying to rebound now but took a OTC supplement that was suppose to balance things out again...
Then got on clomid/PP TRS... test. is back up (650)
Cycle was mid dec-mid jan
1st pct mid jan-mid feb
PROPER pct beg. of feb to middle march

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
yep, those are super-suppressive. i'm sure you'll get 100 opinions, but how about some topical formestane (your AI) and a test booster, maybe Stoked or go for the gold with a Swole Stack. good luck man!

JMD199123

Awards
yep, those are super-suppressive. i'm sure you'll get 100 opinions, but how about some topical formestane (your AI) and a test booster, maybe Stoked or go for the gold with a Swole Stack. good luck man!
So both of PP products (Testosterone Conversion Factor-1/Formestane-LV) should get estro down and test up even a bit more?? I really just needa find something to get that damn estro down. looked at obtaining a OTC bottle of 6-oxo but if these two would work rather do that... Also going to use the remaining Endomax and Toco i have from PP TRS...

JMD199123

Awards
So both of PP products (Testosterone Conversion Factor-1/Formestane-LV) should get estro down and test up even a bit more?? I really just needa find something to get that damn estro down. looked at obtaining a OTC bottle of 6-oxo but if these two would work rather do that... Also going to use the remaining Endomax and Toco i have from PP TRS...
???

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
not familiar with PP products. i was speaking of CEL's topical formestane and some AI test boosters. besides you already did TRS and are still having issues