Try PCT or back to HRT

nearformula

Awards
Hey guys so my cycle is coming close to an end. I have been extremly happy with it. I'm sitting at 230lbs at 6.2% body fat as of a couple of weeks ago. I also have HRT testosterone perscription from a doctor. Which I was on before I started this cycle for a few months. ( I went to the doctor to get my test levels checked after a previous cycle. he put me on HRT. ( test cypionate injections at 200mg/ml.) even in high school I thought i had low test levels. My test levels were at 129ng/dl after 3-4 months of being off cycle (That cycle consisted of Test and Tren). I will say I did not have hcg available to me to run though. After a few months of the HRT I started my last cycle which was about 600mg test enathate and 400mg of deca. The only problem is in regard to pct. My HCG has still not arrived and I have everything else for it just no HCG. But the question I really wanna ask is do you guys think I'm so shutdown from the precious HRT and my last cycle (12 weeks) to bother running PCT to attempt to recover natural test levels or should I just go back to my HRT regimen. Thanks in advance