high LH levels. what to do?

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.88%

high LH levels. what to do?

hey guys, i came off a cycle off finaflex ripped about 3 months ago. long story short i got shutdown and i started taking nolva a little too late and then i went to go get blood taken. well these are my hormone levels and my LH is through the roof. apparently this means my nuts are shutdown still. the only reason my test levels are so high is from the nolva. my endo prescribed me to clomid but when she saw my test levels she told me not to take it. I think my endo is a ****ing retard to be honest. look at my lh levels. i told her i was taking nolva. should i go ahead and start taking the clomid? i got prescribed to 25 mgs a day for 30 days.
    my blood work:

testosterone, serum- 1029 ng/dl (280-800)
    free testosterone- 24.9 pg/ml (9.3-26.5 pg/ml)
    LH- 18.0 (1.7-8.6)
    FSH- 11.6 (1.5-12.4)
    TSH- 1.630 (0.450-4.500)
    Estrodial- 48.3 pg/ml (7.6-42.6)
    prolactin- 9.3 ng/ml (4.0-15.2)
    estrogens, total- 110 (40-115)

I think i may have found the problem. my LH levels are super high... how did my endo not catch this? is she retarded? I researched a little bit and apparently this means my nuts are still shut down. im thinkin i should go ahead and start taking the clomid right away.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.25%

If you're in the early stage of PCT, I'd follow your doctor's advice and take the Clomid. I'm no doc, but I'm about 100% confident about a couple of things. First, LH is what wakes up your gonads and tells them to make testosterone. In fact, that is why many people use HCG to jumpstart their boys. Therefore, a higher than normal LH and testosterone is a good sign that things are working again. Clomid helps you produce more LH during PCT so that when you're done, your body will produce LH and testosterone on its own. The only true measure of a successful PCT is having blood work done after PCT is over, not during. I hope this helps.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.25%

Correction...I just noticed your doc suggested not taking the clomid. If you're early into PCT, you'll need to stick with some sort of SERM until your body can produce on it's own. If you come off too early, you may crash hard.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.6%

Quote Originally Posted by atlninja82 View Post
    hey guys, i came off a cycle off finaflex ripped about 3 months ago. long story short i got shutdown and i started taking nolva a little too late and then i went to go get blood taken. well these are my hormone levels and my LH is through the roof. apparently this means my nuts are shutdown still. the only reason my test levels are so high is from the nolva. my endo prescribed me to clomid but when she saw my test levels she told me not to take it. I think my endo is a ****ing retard to be honest. look at my lh levels. i told her i was taking nolva. should i go ahead and start taking the clomid? i got prescribed to 25 mgs a day for 30 days.
    my blood work:

testosterone, serum- 1029 ng/dl (280-800)
    free testosterone- 24.9 pg/ml (9.3-26.5 pg/ml)
    LH- 18.0 (1.7-8.6)
    FSH- 11.6 (1.5-12.4)
    TSH- 1.630 (0.450-4.500)
    Estrodial- 48.3 pg/ml (7.6-42.6)
    prolactin- 9.3 ng/ml (4.0-15.2)
    estrogens, total- 110 (40-115)

I think i may have found the problem. my LH levels are super high... how did my endo not catch this? is she retarded? I researched a little bit and apparently this means my nuts are still shut down. im thinkin i should go ahead and start taking the clomid right away.
    You say you came off you cycle 3 months ago and started taking Nolva "a little too late." How much time are we talking about here? Did you run any kind of PCT at all?

I don't know if your balls are shut down or not, but your Estrodial is sky high. If you had run a propper PCT after your cycle, your estrogen wouldn't have shot up so high like that. I believe Nolva is better at controling estrogen than Clomid. I would tell your doctor EVERYTHING. If she is not familiar with problems caused by AAS, then find another endo who is.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You are not shutdown if your LH is high! Who told you that?! The nolva works to raise LH, which gets sent to the testes, telling them to produce testosterone. Now, when you get off the SERM your test and LH levels will drop to your original levels, if PCT went well and your bodies hormonal system isn't screwed up.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Noshotgun4 View Post
    Correction...I just noticed your doc suggested not taking the clomid. If you're early into PCT, you'll need to stick with some sort of SERM until your body can produce on it's own. If you come off too early, you may crash hard.
    no that was the last day of my pct. she told me i could go ahead and get off the tamoxifen and i did.

Quote Originally Posted by greaser View Post
    You say you came off you cycle 3 months ago and started taking Nolva "a little too late." How much time are we talking about here? Did you run any kind of PCT at all?

well i took a bottle of revolution pct and then a half a bottle of post cycle from ids.started a week or so before i took the last pill of finaflex. so i took somewhat of a pct just without a serm. then i realized i was an idiot and needed a serm so i figured it was better late than never so after i took the last pill of my revolution i started the nolva 40/40 then did 20 for 3 days then stopped.

I don't know if your balls are shut down or not, but your Estrodial is sky high. If you had run a propper PCT after your cycle, your estrogen wouldn't have shot up so high like that. I believe Nolva is better at controling estrogen than Clomid. I would tell your doctor EVERYTHING. If she is not familiar with problems caused by AAS, then find another endo who is.
    nolva doesnt decrease estrogen and neither does clomid.... it just blocks the receptors. and my testosterone is high so thats why my estrogen is high.correct me if im wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    You are not shutdown if your LH is high! Who told you that?! The nolva works to raise LH, which gets sent to the testes, telling them to produce testosterone. Now, when you get off the SERM your test and LH levels will drop to your original levels, if PCT went well and your bodies hormonal system isn't screwed up.
    i just read that online somewhere. but ok thanks how long should i wait to get blood taken again to see my normal levels. ive been off nolva for 13 days now.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

Wait another week or two and get retested.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.88%

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Wait another week or two and get retested.
    ok cool. should i start to feel my libido come back soon if everything is normal? or will it take a little longer?
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

May be soon, may be a little longer. It could also be mental, dont think about it too much, that'll give you problems.

Similar Forum Threads

1. High Creatinine & BUN Levels
    By balco23 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 07:45 PM
  2. Have any of you benefited from high DHT levels?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 11:53 PM
  3. T levels to high????
    By glg in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:17 AM
  5. High ALT and ALP levels
    By daemonium in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39