First time Cycle with Winny. Am I Doing the PCT right?

arko

Awards
Hey this is my first time doing a cycle and i've decided to go with Winstrol. I have 30 50mg oral tabs.

These are my stats

23 years old
6'1
187lb 11% bf

This is what i plan on doing
weeks: 1-4 winny 1 cap 50mg every day
weeks: 1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
weeks: 2-6 hcgenerate 5 caps Every day spread out.
weeks: 4-8 Unleashed and Post cycle

Am I doing it right? should i go a different route than HCgenerate and Unleashed?

arko

Awards
Starting the HCgenerate Mid cycle and continuing it post cycle along with Unleashed by needtobuildmuscle being a part of my post cycle as well. I'm also using the bottle of POST CYCLE by needtobuildmuscle.

However, I haven't purchased these products yet. I'm on here first to see if they are necessary and/or the right products to use.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
dude...to be honest, you're not gonna be happy with the results.

First off, do more research on PCT. Nothing OTC can stand up to a good serm. If you got Winstrol, you can get a serm!

Second, Winny only? You're not going to gain much on that. In fact, you'd have a better cycle with Superdrol or EPI/Havoc...assuming you want to gain mass.

Third, Your 23 and 187lbs at 6'1". Something tells me you haven't reached your natty potential yet bro.

My suggestion would be to save what you got, and do more research. Come back later on with a Test based cycle, and you'll be MUCH happier with the results.

arko

Awards
Completely forgot to mention that i am running a SERM. Nolvadex 40 mg for the first 2 weeks 20 mg for the last two for PCT

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Completely forgot to mention that i am running a SERM. Nolvadex 40 mg for the first 2 weeks 20 mg for the last two for PCT
Ok...so scratch #1.

Not trying to flame bro, but your first cycle should be really special. IMO (and a majority of the AAS crowd) this cycle is crap. What are your goals? I assume you're looking to add mass. I'd really implore you to read up on Winstrol, and cycling in general. I think you could add test E to that cycle, and you'd be happy (assuming your nutrition is in check).

Again...not trying to hate, but you really should use the wealth of info an knowledge that is this board. It's been around since like 01 or 02 IIRC.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
The FIRST two weeks?
ya...that seems excessive. Maybe the first 2-3 days, then down to 20 for 3 wks, and I like to go 10 for the last 2-3 days, but I'm ultra-sensitive to these things.