best serm

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
starting a cycle of h-roid and am pretty sure i need a serm for this what would be the brst one for this product and where do i get it

also this is my first Ph cycle and am worried the serm might be harsher on my bodie than the cycle itself

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a serm will not be harsher than the cycle

i like nolva

nolva
20/20/10/10
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT or Supress C
0/0/x/x/x/x

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Torem Solo is my favorite PCT.

120mg for 3 days 90/60/60/30/30

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i know i should have a serm on hand before i even start the cycle but do u think i will even need one for this cycle

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
what is torem ive never heard of it before and then where do i get it
just a word of advice, youre not allowed to ask for sources for these sorts of things. it can get you banned if an admin sees it...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what's the best SERM? good question. answer : which ever one works the best for you. what i mean is that they all do the same thing basically but different people have different sides. example : clomid- so people say the emotional sides that come with it are too much whereas others report nothing but good things. i suggest you pick one and find out, try nolva, clomid or torm and see what happens as far as sides are concerned. they will all work but which one works best for you has to be found out the hard way....trial and error. the reason for so many SERMs is the same reason there is so many different things for a simple headache....somme people just don't respond to aspirin so they take something else...make sense?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

i like nolva

nolva
20/20/10/10
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT or Supress C
0/0/x/x/x/x
this works good!

I like clomi the best but it doesnt matter

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established

i like nolva

nolva
20/20/10/10
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT or Supress C
0/0/x/x/x/x
I thought PCT assist was supposed to start in week 3 of pct because of the AI properties. 0/0/6/6/6/6 for instance.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i would not conside pct assist a strong A.I. if you were adding inhibet e or novadex or 6 bromo i would wait till week 2 or 3.i use resveratrol day one in my pct

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I thought PCT assist was supposed to start in week 3 of pct because of the AI properties. 0/0/6/6/6/6 for instance.
i dont think it has any AI properties and if it does its nothing major like a real AI script/otc.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Nah nothing major of course. I just saw a thread recently saying you should wait till week 3.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's true. It would make more sense to me to start it when you start pct. Otherwise it wouldn't really be "assisting" anything.