nolva help

1. Registered User

nolva help

Ok I would like to first admit this is my first post and yes I am a newb. But I would like to find out about some info I should have received 3 years ago, when I had no clue about ph's or pct. Long story short I was given sd and developed some gyno only in my left chest. Yes the hard circle lump is there too. After months of tempting to join am.com I finally did. In hope to find out if nolva can get rid of this horrifying experience without having to pull out 4500 or 5000 to get cut opened. I hope someone can help me out or give me some info aside from what I've read in articles

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.

Letro will be the only possible scenario. You would want to have Nolva to use after you finish the Letro but Nolva will not rid your gyno. I have read where some say it did but i think with you having it for so long now Letro will be your best bet. Even then though 3 years is a long time to try and rid it this way. Maybe someone else will chime in but I think there is like a 12-18 month window for Letro be successful to rid gyno. Letro is a B**ch though
  3. Registered User

I've worked out for 7 years and am 24. Just to let you know im 5'9 and 189lbs
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Letro will be the only possible scenario. You would want to have Nolva to use after you finish the Letro but Nolva will not rid your gyno. I have read where some say it did but i think with you having it for so long now Letro will be your best bet. Even then though 3 years is a long time to try and rid it this way. Maybe someone else will chime in but I think there is like a 12-18 month window for Letro be successful to rid gyno. Letro is a B**ch though
    I read that epistane may help with nolva is that true
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.

Man i read this alot. People trying to use a steroid to eliminate Steroid iduced Gyno. Most of the logs end with a the lump returning after cycle or actually getting worse. Letro then Nolva that will be the only bet i see working. Their are a few Letro logs on here hit the search button and type Letro. There have been alot of success Letro runs on here. The only problem i see is it being 3+ years since it happened. More then likely its there to stay to some point but Letro could shrink it in size.

Theres one Log on here where the user had Gyno for 4 years and he shrank it to the size of a bean after it being how he described a Walnut. Letro leaves you with no sex drive while on and dries you out something fierce. I know you need to start low then taper up and to 2.5mg a day and hold that till you see improvement once it seems you have stalled on improvement you taper back down slowly and finish with a 4-6 week Nolva run to prevent Estro rebound. Letro eliminates like 98% of your estrogen so the sides are heavy but its worth a shot $50 bucks versus $5000.
  6. Registered User

Crap, I didn't know it was that bad. It was worse at a point but it shrunk down by me using a combo of reversitol at 3caps a day with 6 caps of 6oxo extreme and 2 of novadex xt. An its not a full boob thing or anything its just behind the nipple with that soft nipple look and no pain comes from it
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.

Trust me there alot of Lifters that have the lump behind theor nipples. Most are unnoticed and only felt by the person himself. IMO as long as you have waited if its not bulging out with the knot being seen leave it be.3+ years honestly odds are not in you favor. Not saying it wont work but from everything i have researched you have waited way to long. You need to weigh the sides of Letro versus the Pro's. H3ll it may work for you but it will be 2-3 months of h3ll more then likely. There is a good sticky on gyno if you search "Gyno" alot of stories in their.
  8. Registered User

What do you mean by the knot being seen
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.

Is your gyno bad enough to wear your pec sags, or the lump is visible? Your gyno may be no where near that but that is stage that alot of people go for the surgery.
  10. Banned

Nolva may help you at 20/20/20/20
    If nolva doesnt seem to work, get letro.
    Letro Start at 1mg and taper up to 2.5, when the gyno mostly subsides, slowly taper down to zero to avoid estro rebound.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.

^^^^^^ This is your best bet.
  12. Registered User

Well when I wear a beater my left nipple looks like it points out. Like if It was erected. I'm afraid of nolva because being its used for cancer research won't the medicine stay in your body overtime. I know it sounds stupid but I'm afraid of sides do to me being a newbie.
  13. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo10 View Post
    Well when I wear a beater my left nipple looks like it points out. Like if It was erected. I'm afraid of nolva because being its used for cancer research won't the medicine stay in your body overtime. I know it sounds stupid but I'm afraid of sides do to me being a newbie.
    Everything in the hormone world is going to have a side, its a chance you take. But if you dont want the surgery or the gyno, then you have to try the options I have given you. I have had no sides on nolva, not even decreased sex drive...
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Everything in the hormone world is going to have a side, its a chance you take. But if you dont want the surgery or the gyno, then you have to try the options I have given you. I have had no sides on nolva, not even decreased sex drive...
    game ill try the nolva and do it at what you said. I thank you for your time in helping me
  15. Banned

Thats a generic dosing schedule. You may need to dose higher depending on how you feel, if 20 doesnt work, bump to 30 or 40 for a week or two then bump down to 30 or 20. You may need more than 4 weeks, but if nothing happens after 6 or nothing seems to be happening within the first 4 weeks, then letro or surgery is your only option.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Thats a generic dosing schedule. You may need to dose higher depending on how you feel, if 20 doesnt work, bump to 30 or 40 for a week or two then bump down to 30 or 20. You may need more than 4 weeks, but if nothing happens after 6 or nothing seems to be happening within the first 4 weeks, then letro or surgery is your only option.
    do many bodybuilders go with the meds over the surgery?
  17. Banned

If anabolics are taken properly gyno can be avoided. And im not sure about pro BBs procedure to remove gyno they have attained. Most people on this site will start off with nolva and letro to attempt to remove gyno. IMO
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Problems comin off Letro to Nolva; How long to run Nolva?
    By hHhcolt49 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:20 PM
  2. Pill Nolva vs Liquid Nolva
    By pumpking in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
  3. Nolva + ATD/AI or Nolva + Corti Blocker???
    By dmbwhiteguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 07:01 PM
  4. How much liquid nolva = real nolva?
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 10:43 PM