nolva help

Ginzo10

Awards
Ok I would like to first admit this is my first post and yes I am a newb. But I would like to find out about some info I should have received 3 years ago, when I had no clue about ph's or pct. Long story short I was given sd and developed some gyno only in my left chest. Yes the hard circle lump is there too. After months of tempting to join am.com I finally did. In hope to find out if nolva can get rid of this horrifying experience without having to pull out 4500 or 5000 to get cut opened. I hope someone can help me out or give me some info aside from what I've read in articles

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Letro will be the only possible scenario. You would want to have Nolva to use after you finish the Letro but Nolva will not rid your gyno. I have read where some say it did but i think with you having it for so long now Letro will be your best bet. Even then though 3 years is a long time to try and rid it this way. Maybe someone else will chime in but I think there is like a 12-18 month window for Letro be successful to rid gyno. Letro is a B**ch though

Ginzo10

Awards
I've worked out for 7 years and am 24. Just to let you know im 5'9 and 189lbs

Ginzo10

Awards
Letro will be the only possible scenario. You would want to have Nolva to use after you finish the Letro but Nolva will not rid your gyno. I have read where some say it did but i think with you having it for so long now Letro will be your best bet. Even then though 3 years is a long time to try and rid it this way. Maybe someone else will chime in but I think there is like a 12-18 month window for Letro be successful to rid gyno. Letro is a B**ch though
I read that epistane may help with nolva is that true

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Man i read this alot. People trying to use a steroid to eliminate Steroid iduced Gyno. Most of the logs end with a the lump returning after cycle or actually getting worse. Letro then Nolva that will be the only bet i see working. Their are a few Letro logs on here hit the search button and type Letro. There have been alot of success Letro runs on here. The only problem i see is it being 3+ years since it happened. More then likely its there to stay to some point but Letro could shrink it in size.

Theres one Log on here where the user had Gyno for 4 years and he shrank it to the size of a bean after it being how he described a Walnut. Letro leaves you with no sex drive while on and dries you out something fierce. I know you need to start low then taper up and to 2.5mg a day and hold that till you see improvement once it seems you have stalled on improvement you taper back down slowly and finish with a 4-6 week Nolva run to prevent Estro rebound. Letro eliminates like 98% of your estrogen so the sides are heavy but its worth a shot $50 bucks versus $5000.

Ginzo10

Awards
Crap, I didn't know it was that bad. It was worse at a point but it shrunk down by me using a combo of reversitol at 3caps a day with 6 caps of 6oxo extreme and 2 of novadex xt. An its not a full boob thing or anything its just behind the nipple with that soft nipple look and no pain comes from it

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Trust me there alot of Lifters that have the lump behind theor nipples. Most are unnoticed and only felt by the person himself. IMO as long as you have waited if its not bulging out with the knot being seen leave it be.3+ years honestly odds are not in you favor. Not saying it wont work but from everything i have researched you have waited way to long. You need to weigh the sides of Letro versus the Pro's. H3ll it may work for you but it will be 2-3 months of h3ll more then likely. There is a good sticky on gyno if you search "Gyno" alot of stories in their.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Is your gyno bad enough to wear your pec sags, or the lump is visible? Your gyno may be no where near that but that is stage that alot of people go for the surgery.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva may help you at 20/20/20/20
If nolva doesnt seem to work, get letro.
Letro Start at 1mg and taper up to 2.5, when the gyno mostly subsides, slowly taper down to zero to avoid estro rebound.

Ginzo10

Awards
Well when I wear a beater my left nipple looks like it points out. Like if It was erected. I'm afraid of nolva because being its used for cancer research won't the medicine stay in your body overtime. I know it sounds stupid but I'm afraid of sides do to me being a newbie.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well when I wear a beater my left nipple looks like it points out. Like if It was erected. I'm afraid of nolva because being its used for cancer research won't the medicine stay in your body overtime. I know it sounds stupid but I'm afraid of sides do to me being a newbie.
Everything in the hormone world is going to have a side, its a chance you take. But if you dont want the surgery or the gyno, then you have to try the options I have given you. I have had no sides on nolva, not even decreased sex drive...

Ginzo10

Awards
Everything in the hormone world is going to have a side, its a chance you take. But if you dont want the surgery or the gyno, then you have to try the options I have given you. I have had no sides on nolva, not even decreased sex drive...
game ill try the nolva and do it at what you said. I thank you for your time in helping me

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a generic dosing schedule. You may need to dose higher depending on how you feel, if 20 doesnt work, bump to 30 or 40 for a week or two then bump down to 30 or 20. You may need more than 4 weeks, but if nothing happens after 6 or nothing seems to be happening within the first 4 weeks, then letro or surgery is your only option.

Ginzo10

Awards
Thats a generic dosing schedule. You may need to dose higher depending on how you feel, if 20 doesnt work, bump to 30 or 40 for a week or two then bump down to 30 or 20. You may need more than 4 weeks, but if nothing happens after 6 or nothing seems to be happening within the first 4 weeks, then letro or surgery is your only option.
do many bodybuilders go with the meds over the surgery?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If anabolics are taken properly gyno can be avoided. And im not sure about pro BBs procedure to remove gyno they have attained. Most people on this site will start off with nolva and letro to attempt to remove gyno. IMO