limp d*** help - AnabolicMinds.com

limp d*** help

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.

limp d*** help

First off i know how everyone feels about people under the age of 21 taking a ph but i was an idiot and did it anyways. yes i regret it and its not happening again. So ill make this short and simple. I took finaflex ripped and took revolution pct after. I ordered some liquid tamoxifen citrate and ive been taking it for 2 weeks now on 40 mgs. Today was my first day starting on 20 mgs. I know i should have taken the tamox right after i finished my ph but i didnt know where to get it. So my question is what should i take to get back to normal? Should i take a natural test booster with the tamox? like 6-oxo or novadex xt? Please help me out guys.

Thanks,
    -Eric

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

sustain alpha by Primordial performance + tamo. The combo works great. you are for sure shut down and thats why your libido is done. I would also rec clomi over tamo as it is better at recovery, easier on the lipids, and does not effect my sex drive. tamo can lower sex drive temporarily

Quote Originally Posted by atlninja82 View Post
    First off i know how everyone feels about people under the age of 21 taking a ph but i was an idiot and did it anyways. yes i regret it and its not happening again. So ill make this short and simple. I took finaflex ripped and took revolution pct after. I ordered some liquid tamoxifen citrate and ive been taking it for 2 weeks now on 40 mgs. Today was my first day starting on 20 mgs. I know i should have taken the tamox right after i finished my ph but i didnt know where to get it. So my question is what should i take to get back to normal? Should i take a natural test booster with the tamox? like 6-oxo or novadex xt? Please help me out guys.

Thanks,
    -Eric
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    sustain alpha by Primordial performance + tamo. The combo works great. you are for sure shut down and thats why your libido is done. I would also rec clomi over tamo as it is better at recovery, easier on the lipids, and does not effect my sex drive. tamo can lower sex drive temporarily
    Great answer there! SA will definitely get your libido up and running again.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  167 lbs.

what are some good products to get your libido back up
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

it could very well be the SERM. Tamoxifene kills my libido.

Use clomid. 50mg/day for a few weeks, drop down to 25mg the last week. Use an aromatase Inhibitor lightly as you come off the clomid. This should certainly fix things.

In the meantime, maca root might help get the libido running somewhat...but things probably will suck until you get off that SERM. I hate tamoxifene and toremifene.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.

thanks for all of the replies guys i really appreciate it. would it help if i took a natty test booster like novadex xt or something of that sort? i have 2 weeks left on my nolva so if i just started taking novadex xt now and finished it would that help? and what do you mean by an aromatase Inhibitor?

for the SA- when you say get your libido back up do you just mean sex drive or do you mean it will help me be able to have an erection again? and will this get my libido up and running again or will it go away once im off of it?

one more question- is there any sense in me even finishing the nolva? i took the revolution pct for a month then started the serm( i know that was dumb) but i dont have any gyno or anything so maybe i should just stop the serm and take a natty test booster or the sa?

thanks again guys,
    -eric
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

my suggestion is to get some muira puama and bulk-1-carboxy here at NP....that combo is great. i use it on cycle and during PCT and it keeps the wood coming.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

youll be fine in like 2 weeks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

novedex (atd) would most likely make ur libido worse.

clomid with aromasin tapered and maca and 1-carboxy, or perform
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will you go limp test!
    By yeahright in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 10:03 PM
  2. Limp dick, bad health??
    By fkngchucknorris in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 08:51 AM
  3. Limp dilsnik