Do I need a PCT with EPI

Mrthnman333

Awards
I am thinking of running a Epistane cycle (solo) for about 5 to 6 weeks... Will I need a PCT with EPI???? If so, any recommendations...

Thanks,
MM333

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH...SNAP...Not anotherone.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Search epi. then search post cycle therapy. Then make sure you search estrogen rebound(just to make sure). then, after that. Ask a question, maybe in a different manner. Dude not trying to burn you. But they do have an very good search function. This has a whole variety of answers from many a fol. Then and only then, if your question is still not answered. Ask wisely.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
word

Mrthnman333

Awards
Hey brother,, i am new to this,,thread/post stuff... sorry if I offended the powers at be...

Ask wisely, huh... maybe I'll use different language, watchya think...

thank anyway...

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
nolva: start at 40 for the first 3 days then go to 20.

week 1: 40-20
week 2: 20mg
week 3: 20mg
week 4: 10mg

then add in an OTC test booster/ai, theres millions of them all different but pretty much do the same thing. add one of those in during week 3 of your SERM. this is a basic pct protocol but it works great, as attested by myself and many others.

Mrthnman333

Awards
Thank You...

-------------i-

My first usage was 5 months ago, I ran {M1,4ADD} bridged with {P-Plex},for about 7weeks... I used a good Multi + Milk thistle & NAC...for a PCT: Post cycle support 4 weeks

I went from 188lbs to 225... Pretty solid, no bloat, pretty cut... the only issue was a little elbow pain and a little cramping...

I thought a short run of Epi solo(20/30/40/40/40) would be no prob, considering it's a AI in an of itself...

am i on track with my plan?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought a short run of Epi solo(20/30/40/40/40) would be no prob, considering it's a AI in an of itself...
While Epi does have an estrogen-suppressing effect, it is not an aromatase inhibitor. This compound has caused post-cycle gyno issues for multiple users, due to estrogen rebound. It will definitely cause some level of shutdown. I would highly recommend a SERM.

Btw, I'm extremely surprised that you:
1. Gained 37 lbs of mostly muscle in one 7-week cycle
2. Maintained those gains using only PCS for your PCT.

Mrthnman333

Awards
Thank you
----------
I did have prior wt loss 200 to 180, but yep, I did gain and maintain over 35lbs... now, I am about 230,,, with solo Epi I am hoping to get harder and improve overall muscle quality with out too much extra stuff...

but thanx, I will will look into a SERM...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad dude. I meant like ask wisley, dont be a retard. pretty much. Theres just so many of the same questions reappearing. thats all, welcome to the boards. I was really tired too(didnt mean to come off as an a$$)

Mrthnman333

Awards
@ JoHNnyNuTZ.... No problem, brother....

I understand. Newbies asking redundant Q's when a simple search can answer them...

That said, this SERM thing has me a bit spooked. I have certain SERM compounds in liquid form, but not sure when or how to use em.... I'll figure it out...

Thanks

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
what did u think of the m1,4add cycle... im running one now in middle of week 2, n im just starting to feel it kicking in. pretty much ow was ur strength gain, and how lean were those 37 lbs?

Mrthnman333

Awards
I bridged it with P-Plex,, Ran the whole thing approx 7 weeks,,, with a mild PCT... Gained over of 35lbs solid... Only bad effects some muscle cramping and a sore elbow, but these effect are not too bad.

so I guess, it's great stuff... Yep, I like it...i have one more bottle...

Now,,, Here comes Epi solo we'll see how it goes...

Thanks