Fat Burners with PCT

1. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%

Fat Burners with PCT

Finished a cycle of H-Drol and Dermacrine, with great results. Went from 186 to 201. Now in the PCT with Clomid and TRS from Primordial Performance, going into the second week of PCT.

My question is, at what point can I add a fat burner to help shed some unwanted fat before beach season? Currently around 10% bf.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.36%

wait a couple of months to do a cut, unless you don't mind lossing all the muscle you just gained
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Finished a cycle of H-Drol and Dermacrine, with great results. Went from 186 to 201. Now in the PCT with Clomid and TRS from Primordial Performance, going into the second week of PCT.

My question is, at what point can I add a fat burner to help shed some unwanted fat before beach season? Currently around 10% bf.
    Conventional wisdom is that you need to eat and lift even harder in PCT than on cycle in order to keep your gains, so I'd wait until your PCT is done before trying to cut.

I'm running the same cycle you did, and I'll be doing the TRS too but with some low dose Nolva. How's the TRS working for you?

Also, I've gone from 176 to 188, but I KNOW some of that is fat, even though I ate clean and wasn't trying to bulk, so I'm kind of bummed about that. I'm eager to cut some fat too, but everyone who tries that too soon after a cycle ends up regretting it.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Since it's your first cycle i'd tend to wait. Because you have no idea how your body reacts in PCT. It's not that it can't be done i'm doing it right now just fine but also have over a decade of pct experience and know how to adjust, But i think you may be able to do it because at 10% body fat you should have a pretty clear six pack and some muscle definiton so it would be easier for you to tell if the fatburner is making you lose muscle and then if it was you could just stop taking it. Just be ready to adjust if you need to
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.1%

what about using a localized topical .. such as clenviscerate? I am only suggesting you use any type of Clen if yo have extensively researched it and know exactly what you are getting yourself into side effects (potential LT) and all...

Would Clenviscerate cause you to start shedding muscle.. Clen and is anabolic/anti-catabolic props is a debate in itself.. but j/w if the localized ideaology would fit better into PCT.. especially if you are already at 10% BF..

any .02 on that subject?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Honestly I say yes to the clenviscerate if you have a low bf% if not save it.
    I'd add X lean or Animal cuts and stay clean with your meals with slight cardio after your workouts preferable HIIT cardio on a bike or elliptical. Just my 2 cents I'm no expert
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post

lean xtreme/ lean fx all youll need for cortisol and fat burning
    Truth

Similar Forum Threads

1. fat burners.
    By flexxx126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 07:40 PM
  2. Fat Burners???!?
    By beginner36117 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:33 PM
  3. For those that have used fat burners