6-oxo VS 6-Bromo (AX PCT) VS PP TRS

stilllearnin1

Awards
Has anyone tried both of these?

I was shut down from Tren Xtreme.

I took 6-oxo and tapered off. 600mg/day initally and then went to 800mg per day and I felt good during the higher dosage but once I dropped down to about 300mg /day - I was shut back down.

I am looking at Anabolic Xtreme PCT (6-bromo) and Primordial Performance-Testosterone Recovery Stack .

I am concerned the same problem may occur.

Please post any advice! I want to do it right this time.

JMD199123

Awards
PP TRS and clomid got my test. back up from tren extreme... still shut down libido wise tho which kind of sucks...

stilllearnin1

Awards
PP TRS and clomid got my test. back up from tren extreme... still shut down libido wise tho which kind of sucks...
thats where I am ..my test labs are coming back okay but i don't have my libido. how long has it been for you?

did you get your libido while on the PP TRS and Clomid then lose it again or what happened?

Gogreek

Awards
I would do PCT by AI, Clomid and a natty test booster if needed. Let me know how it turns out about to run tren again myself stacked with mass xtreme.

stilllearnin1

Awards
I would do PCT by AI, Clomid and a natty test booster if needed. Let me know how it turns out about to run tren again myself stacked with mass xtreme.
DONT DO IT BRO - not if you are talking about the prohormone Tren Xtreme - It ruined my life. Its been a year and I still cant have a normal relationship

pbrocky

Awards
DONT DO IT BRO - not if you are talking about the prohormone Tren Xtreme - It ruined my life. Its been a year and I still cant have a normal relationship
What dose did you run it at and for how long? I am about to run Tren and now I am concerned. Did you run Clomid in your PCT? I was totally shut down from a short run of OmnEvol (first PH and I didnt know what I was doing at all). I was completely non-functional. Went to an Endo. He prescribed me Clomid. 2 weeks and I was back in action. Higher test than ever. And wierdly the test levels have stayed higher than before.

Gogreek

Awards
I have run tren before stacked with mma-3, both from American Cellular labs. It depends on your body people react differently. The trick for me was I started my postcycle a week before my tren was up. The guy at my supplement store was a idiot also and recommended me terrible ideas. All I took for pct was BMF hardcore TC3 and Liver support. This time I will be running a cycle support, pct by Anabolic Innovations, 6-oxo, liver support and have clomid on hand. Also that was the first time I ran any pro hormone and i did 8 weeks (first four tren/mma-3 second four tren/igf-1) IGF-1 turned out to be whack.

rubbermonkey

Awards

its all in your head at this point!

stilllearnin1

Awards
What dose did you run it at and for how long? I am about to run Tren and now I am concerned. Did you run Clomid in your PCT? I was totally shut down from a short run of OmnEvol (first PH and I didnt know what I was doing at all). I was completely non-functional. Went to an Endo. He prescribed me Clomid. 2 weeks and I was back in action. Higher test than ever. And wierdly the test levels have stayed higher than before.
I wouldn't even risk it - they got shut down by the FDA for a reason. I know people who run 6 month cycles and I took TrenXtreme for 30 days and my libido is destroyed. I have spent countless $ on suppliments and doctors appointments. Not saying this will happen to everyone but it happened to me - I wouldnt risk it. Its some bad sh*t

dpfisher

Drop the ph's and herbals and run clomid 50/50/25/25. Besides bringing back test it should help with libido