PCT Supplement/SERM Q

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
I guess I didn't research thoroughly the first couple times I ran PH's, and I've been hearing here and there when to take your anti-cort and natty test boosters, so what I'm wondering is that can anyone clarify what weeks in PCT to begin what?
Right now I am about to finish up a e-stane/m-lmg cycle and am planning on using cel suppress c and purus recycle as PCT support... when do I begin taking them?
Also been wondering about Toremifene, this is going to be my first time using it an am going to be running it at 120/80/40/20, do I take the whole dosage at once and should it be morning or night?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd start taking the cort control right away and I'd start taking the recycle starting week 3 of PCT.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I guess I didn't research thoroughly the first couple times I ran PH's, and I've been hearing here and there when to take your anti-cort and natty test boosters, so what I'm wondering is that can anyone clarify what weeks in PCT to begin what?
Right now I am about to finish up a e-stane/m-lmg cycle and am planning on using cel suppress c and purus recycle as PCT support... when do I begin taking them?
Also been wondering about Toremifene, this is going to be my first time using it an am going to be running it at 120/80/40/20, do I take the whole dosage at once and should it be morning or night?
PCT starts the day after you stop using your PH/DS.

Dont quote me on torem but I assume its just like nolva/clomi and doesnt matter when you dose it, as long as you remember to take it.

I start test boosters / your recycle, day 1 of PCT as well, I like to get everything up and running as fast as possible.

I also start cortisol blockers 2 weeks into the PCT.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
lol you both said the opposite!! I guess everyone has a different opinion tho, thx for the answers! more input would b great.