Possible overkill?

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I'm starting my first superdrol cycle (Methastadrol) on April 1st. 20/20/20/20. This will be my second ph cycle, my first was h-drol 50/50/75/75/75.

My question is this: is nolva AND clomid overkill for this cycle? I already have nolva on hand, but I like to be safe. Would a nolva 20/20/20/10 plus clomid 50/50/25/25 (and other supps) be too much? Should I just run Nolva at like 40/30/30/20 and call it a day or should I go through the hastle of acquiring clomid just to be sure?

If you could also suggest 2 crucial support supps you wouldn't go without if you choose just nolva that'd be awesome (specific brands, everyones gonna suggest liver and test booster, but choosing the right strength stuff for every specific person is different).

I experienced NO side effects from hdrol except slightly raised bp, which was mostly my fault for doing too many stims.

Obviously the reason for my concern is that I don't want my boys to be raisins very long after this cycle, and correct me if I'm wrong that even though nolva is a serm, that doesn't qualify it for bringing back my hpta?

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I can't edit posts on my cell phone, so I have to double post here to be a little more specific. I know both nolva and clomid come with their own side effects. In your opinion, do the pros of running both outweigh the cons? Could I do more harm than good?

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Another update, still unable to edit. Sorry guys.

So nolva does restore hpta, however it does it slowly (according to studies). Still have the same question though. Nolva, or nolva and clomid... a never ending debate.

Keep in mind my cycle is 20mg ed throughout, 4 weeks, running it completely solo.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
usually folks run SD clones for 3 weeks, i think 4 is overkill right there.
given that, most dont run (and you dont need) both SERMs. Choose one. I prefer clomid.
Your plan of Nolva 40/30/30/20 or Clomid 50/50/25/25 sound fine.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
The last week is dependant on how I react. If I feel good, ill go for four. I've definitely read enough logs and such ;).

Thanks for easing my mind. I might just buy the clomid anyway to have it on hand... but ill plan on just running nolva.

Thanks again, and if anyone else has any opinions I'm all ears.