attn CEL rep

rubbermonkey

Awards
It appears PCT assist is on back order everywhere. Any idea why and how long there will be a shortage?

thanks!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
It appears PCT assist is on back order everywhere. Any idea why and how long there will be a shortage?

thanks!
what sites have you looked at? I can get an answer for you tho.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
ok... the link i listed is active and the site has it in stock at the same price as everyone else.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only allowed to list direct sponsor sites and Nutraplanet for products.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Only allowed to list direct sponsor sites and Nutraplanet for products.
seriously, even for legal supps.. that's kind of messed up.
Do sponsors pay fees to AM,
I get NP.. but every other sponsor.. Why can't one person tell another where to find a "legal product" they need. Plus it's a CEL product, I think they'd appreciate the sale.

Can you tell me why this is a rule

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
if you pm that person its between them and you.maybe try that

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sponsors here pay for their space and Nutraplanet has exclusive rights as a 'store'. So that being said, being able to route people all over the net to find items without any regulation would make paying for this service unnecessary.

It would be like a person selling space for people to place their cars for sale and once placed there, someone could come in an put up a sign where people could buy those cars elsewhere.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
check cel's website, they distributiors

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Sponsors here pay for their space and Nutraplanet has exclusive rights as a 'store'. So that being said, being able to route people all over the net to find items without any regulation would make paying for this service unnecessary.
Now that I understand.. thanks for the explanation.. next time I'll keep it private Jayhawkk