Is Novatest the same as the SERM Nova?
- 03-21-2010, 11:58 PM
- 03-22-2010, 12:10 AM
Absolutely NOT... Nolvadex is the brand name for Tamoxifen Citrate...
ONLY available as a Research Chemical (Tamoxifen Citrate) or with a prescription from a Doctor, or online pharmacy.
Nolva was designed to be given to post-menopausal women with breast cancer. It is not and never will be a dietary supplement.
03-22-2010, 12:17 AM
03-22-2010, 12:30 AM
You may not ask about sources here sir. Sry, but there are sum legit places with "research chemicals" and 10x's as many bogus ones. Use ur common sense while shopping for your rat, if it seems shady, it probably is...
03-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pumpking in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2012, 07:54 PM
- By cliff7474 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2010, 09:49 AM
- By zinghigh89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2009, 11:08 AM
- By zinghigh89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2009, 08:30 PM
- By Maxwell600 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2009, 12:55 PM