Tren/Mass xtreme PCT help NEW to FORUM

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

Tren/Mass xtreme PCT help NEW to FORUM

About to start up Tren Xtreme and Mass Xtreme
    for post cycle the supp store owner recommended me estro-xtreme and liver support (LiverRx)
    Plan on taking
    tren/mass two weeks
    tren/mass/estro/liver two weeks
    estro/liver two weeks
    Sould I take a SERM I want to do whatever I can to rebound my bodies natural cycles and maintain gains to best possible ability.
    Help deeply appriciated

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Gogreek View Post
    for post cycle the supp store owner recommended me estro-xtreme and liver support (LiverRx)
    Plan on taking
    tren/mass two weeks
    estro/liver two weeks
    Sould I take a SERM I want to do whatever I can to rebound my bodies natural cycles and maintain gains to best possible ability.
    Help deeply appriciated
    First thing first if this is your first time using pro-anabolics: this stack is too much. If not choose running one or the other to see how your body reacts to these supplements. Even if you take just one of them, you can still put on 15-20 pounds of muscle.

You def need more for support supplements. livr xtreme is good but you need support for blood pressure and cholestrol profile. Would recommend adding in AI cycle support or CEL cycle assist. Also CEL pct assist or AI post cycle support would be good addition aswell in pct but continue the use of cycle support through the end of pct. Also need fishoil and a good multi vitamin. When i run tren i keep cabergoline on hand incase of progestin gyno, but some people recommend running a low dose of p5p or vitamin b6 with vitex. the Estro x is good to run in the last two weeks of this stack into two weeks of pct like you said. I would personally run it at one pill (50mg) all the way through into two weeks of pct. But, I would personally have Clomid or Toremifene in hand because more than likely this cycle will shut you down and shrink your balls so you may need it to get back to normal. I also like to keep a light water retention for strength after pct which is why i start creatine (Sizeon) during PCT.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Plan on taking
    tren/mass two weeks
    estro/liver two weeks
    Help deeply appriciated
    whats mass xtreme?

yes use a serm for tren, clomi preferably
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    whats mass xtreme?

ACL Mass xtreme is a discontinued phera plex clone.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    whats mass xtreme?

Nice name by the way...lol
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yes you will need a SERM and I agree Clomid would be your best choice. A good natty test booster will also help along the SERM.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Jshepherd23 View Post
    ACL Mass xtreme is a discontinued phera plex clone.
    zomg, bail on this stack!! 2 progesterones!!

Nice name by the way...lol
    thanks lol
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes you will need a SERM and I agree Clomid would be your best choice. A good natty test booster will also help along the SERM.
    ya I agree, this is pretty potent stuff
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

I have taken tren before and have been clean of supplements for 6-8 months beside protein powder and occasional preworkout. I know guys who have stacked this and are good. Where can I get clomid without prescription. The first time i took tren I just did my estro xtreme and liver support for pct. Also I do take a multi-vitamin and flaxseed oil,zinc,niacin and a chromium picolinate to keep my skin clear which I highly recommend.
    Heres what I am looking at now

Tren/Mass/AI Cycle Assist 2 Weeks
    Tren/Mass/AI Cycle Assist/Estro Xtreme/Liver support 2weeks
    AI Post Cycle support/Estro Xtreme/Liver/Clomid 2 weeks
    Post Cycle/Clomid 2 weeks
    Possibly after this get on a natural test booster and maybe size-on to maintain strength.

“Tren” in “Tren Xtreme” is also known by the following chemical names: 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione and Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.

“Madol” in “Mass Xtreme” is also known by the following synonyms: desoxymethyltestosterone, DMT and 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol.

What about running first two weeks tren second two weeks tren and mass or two weeks tren/mass then two weeks just mass?
    Any other recommendation?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

I have taken tren before and have been clean of supplements for 6-8 months beside protein powder and occasional preworkout. I know guys who have stacked this and are good. Where can I get clomid without prescription. The first time i took tren I just did my estro xtreme and liver support for pct. Also I do take a multi-vitamin and flaxseed oil,zinc,niacin and a chromium picolinate to keep my skin clear which I highly recommend.
    Heres what I am looking at now

Tren/Mass/AI Cycle Assist 2 Weeks
    Tren/Mass/AI Cycle Assist/Estro Xtreme/Liver support 2weeks
    AI Post Cycle support/Estro Xtreme/Liver/Clomid 2 weeks
    Post Cycle/Clomid 2 weeks
    Possibly after this get on a natural test booster and maybe size-on to maintain strength.

“Tren” in “Tren Xtreme” is also known by the following chemical names: 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione and Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.

“Madol” in “Mass Xtreme” is also known by the following synonyms: desoxymethyltestosterone, DMT and 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol.

What about running first two weeks tren second two weeks tren and mass or two weeks tren/mass then two weeks just mass?
    Any other recommendation?
    Dude, Im bout to run this same stack in 5 weeks (ACL tren & CEL P-plex) and this is what im thinkin..

Tren Xtreme 90/90/90/90/120/120 may change dosing
    P-PLEX 00/00/10/20/20-30/30 may change dosing
    Estro Xtreme 00/00/00/00/50/50 PCT 50/50/00/00
    Clomid PCT 75/50/50/50 may change dosing
    Cabergoline .5mg 2 x week if needed

I have also ran tren for 6 weeks before and didnt experience those horrible sides that some have gotten which is why im gonna run it at 120mg. When are you going to run this? because im curious to know how things go for you. Also, chromium picolinate? Is that for acne prevention? I was planning on running 4-6 grams of pantothenic acid(B5) for acne through cycle, but now im curious to hear if chromium picolinate works well?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

I take a flax seed and chromium in the morning with a meal and at night i take a zinc and niacin 250 or 500 b3 full flush. (take two motrin 20mins before to stop a niacin fluch rash)
    all of this promotes clearskin, when my skin gets bad I take this and in a week or week and a half if done every day along with drinking plenty of water your skin is amazing.
    I would take the B5 as well to help get great skin i will probably add that.
    I am about 4 weeks away from running it. Where did you get clomid from prescription?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

I take a flax seed and chromium in the morning with a meal and at night i take a zinc and niacin 250 or 500 b3 full flush. (take two motrin 20mins before to stop a niacin fluch rash)
    all of this promotes clearskin, when my skin gets bad I take this and in a week or week and a half if done every day along with drinking plenty of water your skin is amazing.
    I would take the B5 as well to help get great skin i will probably add that.
    I am about 4 weeks away from running it. Where did you get clomid from prescription?
    check your mail
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just run the phera clone and find some clomid.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

Will my risk of Gynecomastia be high if stacking both of these? I am a generally a cut guy and don't have this problem as some to naturally.
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Will my risk of Gynecomastia be high if stacking both of these? I am a generally a cut guy and don't have this problem as some to naturally.
    Yes it would be.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

Im sure it can be for alot of people, but taking the right precautions such as including estro xtreme(4-oha/formestane: Blocks estrogen conversion & decreases the receptor count of estrogen and progesterone) into your cycle, having a SERM on hand and even an anti-prolactin (cabergoline) or running p5p vitamin B6 supplement can support a gyno free progestin cycle. Cycle lengths, dosing, experience, and being aware of the first signs of a gyno also adds to keeping you in control of the situation.

Can somebody please prove to me IF or IF NOT phera plex/p-plex/ mass xtreme is a progestin? I have not found any solid information saying that it is????
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

Im sure it can be for alot of people, but taking the right precautions such as including estro xtreme(4-oha/formestane: Blocks estrogen conversion & decreases the receptor count of estrogen and progesterone) into your cycle, having a SERM on hand and even an anti-prolactin (cabergoline) or running p5p vitamin B6 supplement can support a gyno free progestin cycle. Cycle lengths, dosing, experience, and being aware of the first signs of a gyno also adds to keeping you in control of the situation.

Can somebody please prove to me IF or IF NOT phera plex/p-plex/ mass xtreme is a progestin? I have not found any solid information saying that it is????
    Anyone....?
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Anyone....?
    It is something that there is a lot of debate on. I would say it is progestin like if not actually a progestin.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.32%

I just find that there are better combos out there to achieve the same goals.

if your caber is legit it should do the trick but than you mine as start adding hCG to cycle as well. And if for some reason your get some prolactin problems you'll regeret it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren Xtreme/Mass Xtreme Cycle
    By Gogreek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:50 AM
  2. Help with Tren & Mass Xtreme cycle
    By boggs67ss in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 02:51 PM
  3. Xtreme Tren & Xtreme Mass stack
    By boggs67ss in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 02:55 PM
  4. MASS Xtreme/Tren Xtreme Stack, Any advice/info?
    By lethaltricks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:50 PM