Do I run Cycle Assist into PCT?

andy77

Awards
1st post

I've read a lot and I'm about to go ahead with my H-drol cycle and I'm just wondering if I should run CEL Cycle Assist throughout PCT?

This is a modified version of a table from tunedsports

img251.imageshack.us/img251/885/55115779.jpg copy and paste url.

How does this look? I understand that I can add a cortisol blocker and a natty test booster into PCT but for basics would this suffice? Of course I would have a multi/fish oil to run throughout.

datnewnew

Awards
I'm about to start the exact same cycle, and I plan on running the Cycle Assist throughout the H-drol and PCT just to keep my body as protected as possible.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I would run a liver support supp through PCT (if you're using a SERM), but I don't think Cycle Assist is necessary. You can save yourself some money this way too.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt cuz side effects that cycle assist were stopping should stop with your PH use

nickvtec1

Awards
I wouldnt cuz side effects that cycle assist were stopping should stop with your PH use
I know this is an older post but I'm tyring learn about all this stuff. So cycle assist is taking during your cycle and not pct?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Cycle assist *COULD* be used in PCT, but it's overkill. If you have PCT Assist, use that instead. Ideally, you would pre-load liver support supps like MT the week prior to your cycle, so if you had both Cycle Assist and PCT Assist, then you would time it so that you run out of Cycle Assist the same time your cycle ends. This means starting the Cycle assist earlier than your cycle if you have a short cycle, or just stopping and savingthe rest for the next cycle you'll run.

in PCT, you need a SERM and natty test-booster product.

Personally, I will be using the TRS starting wk2 of PCT, so I will keep using Cycle Assist until my supply runs out (~2-3 more days worth) since I just started PCT today.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
if your using nolva or another serm i would run a liver support because nolva is highly toxic to the liver

just run some liv52 with your pct..no need to run the cycle assist ..save it for another cycle its expensive.

UserName04

Awards
I was going to buy Cycle Assist for during my cycle, but I might got with Liv52. However, would just taking fish oil be enough for blood pressure and cholesterol? (H drol cycle)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I was going to buy Cycle Assist for during my cycle, but I might got with Liv52. However, would just taking fish oil be enough for blood pressure and cholesterol? (H drol cycle)
I would advise picking up cycle assist and pre-load cheap hawthorne.