Blindside

Blindside

Awards
P-Mag:
50/50/75/75/75

Nolva:
20/20/10/10

On-Cycle:

Week 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Assist @ Bottle Recommended dosages.
Week 3-4: Cycle Assist | P-Mag 50mg
Week 5-7: Cycle Assist | P-Mag 75mg

PCT:

Week 1-2: PCT Assist | Nolvadex 20mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps
Week 3-4: PCT Assist | Nolvadex 10mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps | Activate Xtreme
Week 5-6: PCT Assist |Activate Xtreme

Support supps.

NOW Sexual Virility Power for libido
Fish Oil/Omega-3's throughout
Multi-Vit.
Creatine

I plan on doing two of these cycles this year. Is there anything I should add or change? May get Bioforge instead if I can find a good price and in stock. BB.com sold out.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me, might want to start cort blocker 2 weeks into pct tho ;)

Blindside

Blindside

Awards
looks good to me, might want to start cort blocker 2 weeks into pct tho ;)
Not questioning you or anything, just want to know what the benefit of that is? So I would do my PCT like this?

Week 1: Post Cycle Support | Nolvadex 20mg
Week 2: Post Cycle Support | Nolvadex 20mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps
Week 3: Post Cycle Support | Nolvadex 10mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps |Bioforge
Week 4: Post Cycle Support |Nolvadex 10mg |Bioforge
Week 5-6: Post Cycle Support |Bioforge

Also, do most people get the AI product (support) or the CEL product (Assist)? And do I run the Assist/Support from the beginning of the PCT to the end?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Not questioning you or anything, just want to know what the benefit of that is? So I would do my PCT like this?

Week 1: Post Cycle Support | Nolvadex 20mg
Week 2: Post Cycle Support | Nolvadex 20mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps
Week 3: Post Cycle Support | Nolvadex 10mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps |Bioforge
Week 4: Post Cycle Support |Nolvadex 10mg |Bioforge
Week 5-6: Post Cycle Support |Bioforge

Also, do most people get the AI product (support) or the CEL product (Assist)? And do I run the Assist/Support from the beginning of the PCT to the end?
well pmag is a steroid and puts stress on your body. the stress hormone is cortisol and kinda goes out of control. that is the reasoning behind using a cortisol blocker, and than again why people say its optional.

Id start bioforge day 1 of pct but thats just me.

which ever is cheaper, snag that for cycle support. Id discontinue use of the cycle support in pct cuz if you had any side effects while using pmag they should discontinue with use.

Blindside

Blindside

Awards
well pmag is a steroid and puts stress on your body. the stress hormone is cortisol and kinda goes out of control. that is the reasoning behind using a cortisol blocker, and than again why people say its optional.
Yeah, I'm using the Lean Xtreme for Cortisol control. You said start it during week 2 though instead of right away. I'm assuming that's because the P-Mag half-life is longer and the cortisol levels won't be an issue until the P-Mag gets out of my system? If not, why couldn't I just hit the Lean Xtreme right away?

Id start bioforge day 1 of pct but thats just me.
Here's why I did that. The Nolva will regulate my hormones for the first few weeks and kickstart natty Test production. Then, as Nolva is winding down and things are getting back to normal, I'll throw in the bioforge to really reinforce the Test production and end the PCT strong. I've been reading a lot, and that seems to be the accepted strategy. If that's wrong, let me know.

Id discontinue use of the cycle support in pct cuz if you had any side effects while using pmag they should discontinue with use.
Yeah, I didn't clarify. I was talking about AI and CEL's PCT assist/support products, not the on cycle products. I was wondering if I should use the PCT product the whole time, or just the first 4 weeks.

Thanks for the input man. Really helpful. I appreciate it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm using the Lean Xtreme for Cortisol control. You said start it during week 2 though instead of right away. I'm assuming that's because the P-Mag half-life is longer and the cortisol levels won't be an issue until the P-Mag gets out of my system? If not, why couldn't I just hit the Lean Xtreme right away?

Here's why I did that. The Nolva will regulate my hormones for the first few weeks and kickstart natty Test production. Then, as Nolva is winding down and things are getting back to normal, I'll throw in the bioforge to really reinforce the Test production and end the PCT strong. I've been reading a lot, and that seems to be the accepted strategy. If that's wrong, let me know.

Yeah, I didn't clarify. I was talking about AI and CEL's PCT assist/support products, not the on cycle products. I was wondering if I should use the PCT product the whole time, or just the first 4 weeks.

Thanks for the input man. Really helpful. I appreciate it.
Not sure on the halflife exactly but most orals is less than 12 hours. Well you could start it right away I suppose, but keep in mind if you suppress coritsol itll rebound like any other hormone, I think this is the reason for starting it later on.

Your 2-3 week test booster strategy sounds good, I usually do it day 1 cuz I havent seen any studies or anything based upon the 2-3 week thinger.

Ok so the test boosters each company makes? Id only use them in PCT, no sense on using them on a cycle cuz you natural testosterone production is being suppressed, its not gonna start up again until the steroid is removed.

Blindside

Blindside

Awards
Not sure on the halflife exactly but most orals is less than 12 hours. Well you could start it right away I suppose, but keep in mind if you suppress coritsol itll rebound like any other hormone, I think this is the reason for starting it later on.
Oh, ok. I wasn't questioning you, I just wasn't aware. Thanks.

Ok so the test boosters each company makes? Id only use them in PCT, no sense on using them on a cycle cuz you natural testosterone production is being suppressed, its not gonna start up again until the steroid is removed.
No, no. Still not making myself clear.

AI and CEL have their on-cycle products (Cycle Assist/Cycle Support), but they also make kind of the same product for PCT as well, not a test booster but a PCT all-in-one support supp. CEL makes PCT Assist, and AI makes Post Cycle Support.

For example.

CEL makes Cycle Assist AND PCT Assist.

AI makes Cycle Support AND Post-Cycle Support.

We're talking about the second one. Should I take the PCT (Assist/Support) product for the whole 6 weeks, or just for 4 weeks?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Oh I gotcha, just take the PCS / PCT assist post cycle, its a test booster.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, ok. I wasn't questioning you, I just wasn't aware. Thanks.

QUOTE=GeekPoop;2344281]

AI and CEL have their on-cycle products (Cycle Assist/Cycle Support), but they also make kind of the same product for PCT as well, not a test booster but a PCT all-in-one support supp. CEL makes PCT Assist, and AI makes Post Cycle Support.

For example.

CEL makes Cycle Assist AND PCT Assist.

AI makes Cycle Support AND Post-Cycle Support.

We're talking about the second one. Should I take the PCT (Assist/Support) product for the whole 6 weeks, or just for 4 weeks?[/QUOTE]

Yes there is no reason for a testbooster during this cycle. Test booster can be used as a stand-alone product when not doing steriods. Both companies PCT products are also test boosters in only a very few cycles would I use them as a all in one pct supp. They work great when used with a SERM also. The PCT products should be taken for 4 weeks the on cycle support supps should be preloaded 7-10 day before cycle and run during the cycle and if you use a SERM it should be continued into pct while on the SERM. If no SERM is used then there is no reason to continue the on cycle supports into pct.

Blindside

Blindside

Awards
Oh I gotcha, just take the PCS / PCT assist post cycle, its a test booster.
Yeah, I was asking if I should take it during the WHOLE PCT though, or for only the first 4 weeks.

Oh, and another reason to start the Test Booster later is at the beginning of PCT you dont want your body to think that it has enough test before your natty test recovers.

Blindside

Blindside

Awards
Yes there is no reason for a testbooster during this cycle. Test booster can be used as a stand-alone product when not doing steriods. Both companies PCT products are also test boosters in only a very few cycles would I use them as a all in one pct supp. They work great when used with a SERM also. The PCT products should be taken for 4 weeks the on cycle support supps should be preloaded 7-10 day before cycle and run during the cycle and if you use a SERM it should be continued into pct while on the SERM. If no SERM is used then there is no reason to continue the on cycle supports into pct.

Yeah, I'm definately using a SERM as well as the all-in-one PCT support supp. I was just wondering if most people use the PCT supp. the entire PCT, or just the first 4 weeks.

And yeah, I was going to pre-load the on-cycle supp. for about 2 weeks before I start the cycle, and stop it at the end, and then start the PCT.

I wasn't going to use the Test Booster on-cycle. I was going to use it during PCT as Nolva was winding down. Just as a last little bump of Test to get me above or at normal as quick as possible.

Thanks for the advice fella's. I think I've nailed it down and it's going to look like this.

On-Cycle:

Week 5-7: Cycle Assist| P-Mag 75mg

PCT:

Week 1: PCT Assist | Nolvadex 20mg| Lean Xtreme 3 Caps
Week 2: PCT Assist | Nolvadex 20mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps
Week 3: PCT Assist | Nolvadex 10mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps |Bioforge
Week 4: PCT Assist |Nolvadex 10mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps |Bioforge
Week 5-6: Bioforge

Support supps.

Multi-Vit.
Creatine PCT
ZMA PCT

Do I need anything else? AI? Is Nolva pretty much going to do the job, or should I add in anything else to be safe?

Blindside

Blindside

Awards
I also have puberty-onset gyno. Would adding letro or Raloxifine be a good idea for extra coverage, and maybe reduce it? I certainly don't want it getting any worse.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm definately using a SERM as well as the all-in-one PCT support supp. I was just wondering if most people use the PCT supp. the entire PCT, or just the first 4 weeks.

And yeah, I was going to pre-load the on-cycle supp. for about 2 weeks before I start the cycle, and stop it at the end, and then start the PCT.

I wasn't going to use the Test Booster on-cycle. I was going to use it during PCT as Nolva was winding down. Just as a last little bump of Test to get me above or at normal as quick as possible.

Thanks for the advice fella's. I think I've nailed it down and it's going to look like this.

On-Cycle:

Week 5-7: Cycle Assist| P-Mag 75mg

PCT:

Week 1: PCT Assist | Nolvadex 20mg| Lean Xtreme 3 Caps
Week 2: PCT Assist | Nolvadex 20mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps
Week 3: PCT Assist | Nolvadex 10mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps |Bioforge
Week 4: PCT Assist |Nolvadex 10mg | Lean Xtreme 3 Caps |Bioforge
Week 5-6: Bioforge

Support supps.

Multi-Vit.
Creatine PCT
ZMA PCT

Do I need anything else? AI? Is Nolva pretty much going to do the job, or should I add in anything else to be safe?
If you talking either Post Cycle Support or PCTassist then it is only a 4 week supply per bottle. There is really no need to take them more than 4 weeks.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO, your pmag dosage is too low. Start it at 75mg and go from there. It's a real mild compound, and you'll still feel good at a higher dosage IMO.

The reasoning behind delaying the cort control supplements is that theoretically it takes cortisol a good 21 days to rise after the steroid is stopped. On that note, even people who consistently use cort control supps in pct aren't real sure that they have any effect or not (myself included).

Finally, don't use letro on cycle for this one dude :laugh: IF your previous gyno flares up, just use a super low dose otc AI. I used 2-3 sprays of TD formestane per day while on pmag at 75mg and that was more than enough. On that note, IF you use an ON cycle AI, you'll need one in pct too. So don't use an ON cycle AI, if you don't need it IMO.

Blindside

Blindside

Awards
IMO, your pmag dosage is too low. Start it at 75mg and go from there. It's a real mild compound, and you'll still feel good at a higher dosage IMO.
It's my first cycle, so I am going to be cautious at first.

Finally, don't use letro on cycle for this one dude :laugh: IF your previous gyno flares up, just use a super low dose otc AI. I used 2-3 sprays of TD formestane per day while on pmag at 75mg and that was more than enough. On that note, IF you use an ON cycle AI, you'll need one in pct too. So don't use an ON cycle AI, if you don't need it IMO.
I know Letro is way too strong for this cycle, but I was wanting to see if it would reduce my gyno anyways, and figured during my PCT was the perfect time to try it? I'm actually not too thrilled about the idea now.

Thanks for the help though man. Much appreciated. Your P-Mag log helped a lot.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool. Glad it helped. I had a fun time running this compound. In hindsight, I wouldn't have ran this compound with such a strict diet. I still have strength gains and recomp. But I think it would have been a better bulker if I'd have really pushed it with a lot of cals.

Just to continue the letro shop talk, keep in mind that it doesn't bind permanently to aromatase. So you'd have to run a steroidal AI in pct to prevent rebound from the letro.

If you didn't suspect that you have gyno susceptibility, I wouldn't even run a serm for this compound. But since it's something that you're thinking about already, your low dose nolva plan should work out just fine

Blindside

Blindside

Awards
If you didn't suspect that you have gyno susceptibility, I wouldn't even run a serm for this compound. But since it's something that you're thinking about already, your low dose nolva plan should work out just fine
Unfortunately, every single site I've looked at to buy Nolva is complete bunk, and the coveted "research sites" elude me.

I might have to do OTC PCT after all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 5