mdrol PCT - Novedex XT

EctoMeso

im running mdrol at 10/10/10 and am going to run nolvadex 20/20/10/10 whens the best time to bring in the novedex XT??

Cheers

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Wow.
I hope your kidding. Novedex XT??

Ok. the best time to use novedex XT on m-drol is NEVER!!

I think you confused Nolva "Tamoxifen Citrate" with Novedex XT by Gaspari.
Not knocking Gaspari But after running M-Drol a legit serm should be used.

JP.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good. dont introduce the novedex xt

add a test booster (pct assist) and corto\isol control product (reduce xt or supress c) if you want too

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Wow.

JP.
u mustve misread his post hes running NOLVA and is asking when he should start the AI (NOVEDEX XT)

TO THE OP: run ur serm for at least 2 weeks solo then introduce the AI and natty test booster(s) . what test booster are u using or only an AI and SERM?

EctoMeso

u mustve misread his post hes running NOLVA and is asking when he should start the AI (NOVEDEX XT)

TO THE OP: run ur serm for at least 2 weeks solo then introduce the AI and natty test booster(s) . what test booster are u using or only an AI and SERM?
yea thats what i meant snachez ;)

havent got a test booster yet m8 was going to pick 1 up a lil lata. didnt have all the coin to get it all in 1 hit.

cheers guys

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea thats what i meant snachez ;)

havent got a test booster yet m8 was going to pick 1 up a lil lata. didnt have all the coin to get it all in 1 hit.

cheers guys
start the test booster on day 1 of pct

rab86

Awards
looks good. dont introduce the novedex xt

add a test booster (pct assist) and corto\isol control product (reduce xt or supress c) if you want too

when would u add the reduce xt 2 week into pct ?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Wow.

JP.
Well, I definitely know he didn't confuse it because he list BOTH in the first post, so he has to know the difference, I hope.

No real need for it IN PCT (unless YOU KNOW you are having Estro issues), however, I have seen people run AIs POST pct with good results. Now, you be the judge of how far post PCT you run it. There is no blanket coverage for that...

PERSONALLY, I have used AIs 6 weeks AFTER PCT and have never had any issues, in my day when I did all of that.

Again, that is MY PERSONAL trials; yours may be very well different.

EDIT: Without proper blood test, all the opinions you are going to get is just that, opinions which mean little to nothing. Have at it.

EctoMeso

Well, I definitely know he didn't confuse it because he list BOTH in the first post, so he has to know the difference, I hope.

No real need for it IN PCT (unless YOU KNOW you are having Estro issues), however, I have seen people run AIs POST pct with good results. Now, you be the judge of how far post PCT you run it. There is no blanket coverage for that...

PERSONALLY, I have used AIs 6 weeks AFTER PCT and have never had any issues, in my day when I did all of that.

Again, that is MY PERSONAL trials; yours may be very well different.

EDIT: Without proper blood test, all the opinions you are going to get is just that, opinions which mean little to nothing. Have at it.
yea thats exactly true.... i kno alot of ppl who have run the NXT alone for pct may a times on different types of gear, but as stated every1 reacts differently, time n body will tell... neway jumping of topic :D thx for the replies guys.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
keep something in mind, you're mdrol dose is very low, 20/10/10/10 (maybe 4 weeks, might not even have to go that long) and wit this low dose i would probaby not introduce and ai (novedex xt) you would however want to add a natty test booster

nolva: 20/10/10/10
sustain alpha: start 3 days prior to your last mdrol dose (i like to do this just to give it a couple of days to get into my system)

remember what pct is for, the restart natty test production as soon as possible therefore retaining as much of the gains as possible.

something else to keep in mind is diet. how are you planning on eating while in pct?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
keep something in mind, you're mdrol dose is very low, 20/10/10/10 (maybe 4 weeks, might not even have to go that long) and wit this low dose i would probaby not introduce and ai (novedex xt) you would however want to add a natty test booster

nolva: 20/10/10/10
sustain alpha: start 3 days prior to your last mdrol dose (i like to do this just to give it a couple of days to get into my system)

remember what pct is for, the restart natty test production as soon as possible therefore retaining as much of the gains as possible.

something else to keep in mind is diet. how are you planning on eating while in pct?
EXACTLY!

A lot of people wonder why they lose so much during pct. Granted, the taking away of the drug will cause many to lose, naturally that is a given, but many will also reduce their food intake, which leads to further loss as well as significantly reduce their work load.

Both of these actions can lead to a mighty gigantic loss during and after pct.

tygy96

Awards
I'd start it halfway through pct and ramp up the dosage of the AI as you lower the SERM's

EctoMeso

cheers again fellas..... thru pct my diet will be around the same as im having a very high calorie diet while on. just roughly: 400+grams of protein/carbs and around 4000+ cals a day.
havent really been measuring fat assume its highish due to the amount of cals im eating mostly clean tho.

Bigmal

Awards
so nolva is ok to use for a pct on mdrol.... i just got 90 caps and im tryna find more info.

sorry to jump in..

EctoMeso

so nolva is ok to use for a pct on mdrol.... i just got 90 caps and im tryna find more info.

sorry to jump in..
na ur right m8, so many mixed views on the subject of nolva and mdrol. but ive been told its fine many times. hell ive been told by Mr Australia that Novedex XT is fine to run solo. and he owns a supp store also. soo it boils down to each to there own how there body reacts i guess.

SWOLL

Awards
just take some AI post cycle support instead, Nolva along with that for pct you cant go wrong

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established

sorry to jump in..
Tamoxifen CapsuleS? never heard of that, are u sure ur not talking about gaspari novedex?

EctoMeso

if i bumped my 3rd week dose to 20mg so that would be 10/10/20, i would be fine running the nolva at 20/20/10/10 still wouldnt i?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if i bumped my 3rd week dose to 20mg so that would be 10/10/20, i would be fine running the nolva at 20/20/10/10 still wouldnt i?
yes. and now you're starting to over think you cycle and pct. i know you want to have everything covered but keep in mind that your body might react differently to mdrol and nolva then mine does. also keep in mind that nolva was never intended to be used for recovery from a steroid cycle, it was made for breast cancer patients so we're not exactly following the indended use here now are we? it's kind of touch and go here but you have a solid plan in place and i see no holes anywhere. go forth, relax, enjoy your cycle and let us know if anything comes up.

EctoMeso

yes. and now you're starting to over think you cycle and pct. i know you want to have everything covered but keep in mind that your body might react differently to mdrol and nolva then mine does. also keep in mind that nolva was never intended to be used for recovery from a steroid cycle, it was made for breast cancer patients so we're not exactly following the indended use here now are we? it's kind of touch and go here but you have a solid plan in place and i see no holes anywhere. go forth, relax, enjoy your cycle and let us know if anything comes up.
haha yea cheers m8, i dont practice what i preach lol bcoz i agree with ya. everythings going fine, libido is still pretty hot no crash in that yet. but today and lil yesterday its like my kidneys have been feeling a lil bruised? just slightly....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bbraves7 Post Cycle Therapy 3
Post Cycle Therapy 8
Ayy Cycle Logs 24
Anabolics 1
Post Cycle Therapy 2