A little help in week 3 of pct

C

Cassavus

Ok I'm in week 3 of PCT after my 1-T and Epi cycle. Ran 1-T for 6 weeks and Epi for 5 weeks. So Sunday I started dosing 30mg of Torem (dosing for pct is 90/60/30/30) and started taking Sustain Alpha. Well come Tuesday my nipples got sensitive but it subsided by yesterday. But I've noticed that my nipples are looking a little puffy and I've had some slight pains in the area. No fluid discharge and I've felt no hard lumps develop. Just the puffiness.

So my question is, should I bump up my Torem to 60mg for another week and then begin tapering after that? Other suggestions are welcome.

E

EctoMeso

Ok I'm in week 3 of PCT after my 1-T and Epi cycle. Ran 1-T for 6 weeks and Epi for 5 weeks. So Sunday I started dosing 30mg of Torem (dosing for pct is 90/60/30/30) and started taking Sustain Alpha. Well come Tuesday my nipples got sensitive but it subsided by yesterday. But I've noticed that my nipples are looking a little puffy and I've had some slight pains in the area. No fluid discharge and I've felt no hard lumps develop. Just the puffiness.

So my question is, should I bump up my Torem to 60mg for another week and then begin tapering after that? Other suggestions are welcome.
I dont have enough posts to post a link but if u scroll down the page a bit theres a whole thread related to gyno issues

C

Cassavus

I've looked through quite a few threads and found nothing that really answered my question. I don't want to run an AI and I don't even have one. Besides, I feel there is no reason to run anything extra at this point. So I'm just going to go back to 60mg for one more week then taper down for 2 weeks after that, extending my PCT by one week. I should be good at that point.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if worried hit PCT now, Im willing to bet the puffyness will become non exsistant later in your pct tho ;)

C

Cassavus

if worried hit PCT now, Im willing to bet the puffyness will become non exsistant later in your pct tho ;)
I am in PCT, the middle of week 3 actually. The puffiness started to occur 3 days after I had dropped down to 30mg from 60mg of Torem, while also starting my test booster. Possibly the increase in testosterone because of the test booster, also caused an increase in estrogen levels (since test converts and the more there is, the more it can convert). That coupled with the decrease in Torem dose caused the problem. So I increased my Torem dosage back up to 60mg and will do another week at that, then tapper down over 2 weeks. I've got more than enough Torem to do it. :)

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you might have eleveted estro, try taking an AI as well with your SERM

C

Cassavus

Sounds like you might have eleveted estro, try taking an AI as well with your SERM
Hey buddy! :) I had thought about that. But here's the deal...I don't have one on hand and it would take about a week to get; also wouldn't running an AI, at this point, be pretty much useless? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Torem is not only used to help stimulate the HTPA but also to block estrogen from binding. So wouldn't an AI be kind of overkill? Just how I thought it worked, but do correct me if I'm wrong.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Torem is not as good as nolva at that. Your torem may be underdosed. Sometimes gyno hits you even with serm usage, its all part of the game... An AI blocks testosterones conversion to estrogen, thus relieving you of your beginnings of gyno..

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy! :) I had thought about that. But here's the deal...I don't have one on hand and it would take about a week to get; also wouldn't running an AI, at this point, be pretty much useless? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Torem is not only used to help stimulate the HTPA but also to block estrogen from binding. So wouldn't an AI be kind of overkill? Just how I thought it worked, but do correct me if I'm wrong.
Sup brotha! :D

I'm with gamer...nolva would prob work better, but your SERM plus an AI would take care of it and it's not over kill, but sounds like you have elevated estro....so the SERM (torem) helps or stops estro from binding and the AI will reduce the estro...SERM and AI is a one, two punch to stop estro from binding and lower estro as well.

Do you not have a supp shop around you, that you can go to?

If not, most supp companies will ship overnight....

O

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Get some Nolva. Torem is the boss for HPTA recovery, but has poor gyno-preventing properties, for whatever reason. I had the same issue you did and ended up ordering Nolva. It's cheap, effective, and you can use the leftover torem to recover from another cycle.

C

Cassavus

Thanks to ya all for the responses. Like I said, I did go back to taking 60mg of Torem and after a couple days the puffiness was gone. I'll continue taking 60mg till about Wed of this coming week. Then I'll drop back down to 30 and go from there. However, valuable lesson learned here...keep an AI (or at the very least Nolva) on hand, just in case. :thumbsup:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to ya all for the responses. Like I said, I did go back to taking 60mg of Torem and after a couple days the puffiness was gone. I'll continue taking 60mg till about Wed of this coming week. Then I'll drop back down to 30 and go from there. However, valuable lesson learned here...keep an AI (or at the very least Nolva) on hand, just in case. :thumbsup:
Good deal brotha...hopefully everything turns out good for you!