Nolvadex - advice on dosing

Steveee

Awards
i'm about 12 days into my pct after 5 weeks of havoc (30mg throughout) and 4 weeks Dermacrine Liqua-Vade. previous cycle was a havoc cycle last year 4 weeks 20/20/30/40.

pct this time was:

Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
EndoAmp Max
Phyto-Testosterone
week of nolva on hand.

So almost 2 weeks into pct my nips started to get puffy and sore. Things were going fine till i went out for a good friends leaving do. I'd planned on a couple drinks and no more as i know drinking during pct is just stupid. However i ended up having more than a couple..

next day my nipples were slightly puffy and the day after they started to hurt a bit so i started on Nolvadex 20mg straight away. however i've only got 3x 20mg tabs out of 7 left.

Anyway my question is..if i was to order more Nolvadex it could take from 5-14 days to come. would i just be messing myself up by starting then stopping the nolvadex till more came?

Anyone any suggestions?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'm about 12 days into my pct after 5 weeks of havoc (30mg throughout) and 4 weeks Dermacrine Liqua-Vade. previous cycle was a havoc cycle last year 4 weeks 20/20/30/40.

pct this time was:

Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
EndoAmp Max
Phyto-Testosterone
week of nolva on hand.

So almost 2 weeks into pct my nips started to get puffy and sore. Things were going fine till i went out for a good friends leaving do. I'd planned on a couple drinks and no more as i know drinking during pct is just stupid. However i ended up having more than a couple..

next day my nipples were slightly puffy and the day after they started to hurt a bit so i started on Nolvadex 20mg straight away. however i've only got 3x 20mg tabs out of 7 left.

Anyway my question is..if i was to order more Nolvadex it could take from 5-14 days to come. would i just be messing myself up by starting then stopping the nolvadex till more came?

Anyone any suggestions?

if i have a rat and wanted to do some research i would google research chemicals and buy a SERM that way. you know, for research purposes only of course.

Steveee

Awards
if i have a rat and wanted to do some research i would google research chemicals and buy a SERM that way. you know, for research purposes only of course.
theres no problem getting it, it just the wait, i'd of ran it a week then stopped for say a week to 10 days then starting again

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
theres no problem getting it, it just the wait, i'd of ran it a week then stopped for say a week to 10 days then starting again
most compaines will ship next day....no need to wait

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg a day the whole time would be better than 20mg for a few then nothing.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
if they are tabs i would brake them up into 10mg and try to make it last untill i got some more.this is just my opinion thats a tuff spot good luck

UKStrength

Agreed, start at 10mg and finish for the rest of PCT. Can you remember if you got attacked in the nipple department though mate ;)

Steveee

Awards
Agreed, start at 10mg and finish for the rest of PCT. Can you remember if you got attacked in the nipple department though mate ;)
to be honest i'd say i irritated them by playing with them to see if there was anything wrong when they were slightly puffy. less sore today after i left them alone yesterday lol.

The Gasman UK

Awards
Another case of forum gyno solved..

Nah seriously it is better to be safe than sorry. 10mg Nolva should do it.