how long does torem take to kick in?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
day 3 on torem 60mg 1st 3 days then down to 40 with the TRS by Primordial

How long does it take to kick in and start bringing the boys back?

has anyone ever done clomi MWF 25mg? I have it on hand

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
just curious as to your cycle?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
SD 10/20/20
Phera 00/00/30/40/40

gained 17.5 lbs

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I just seen some outstanding bloodwork from a guy using torem, pretty sure i cant link it, but he didnt mention how long it took. He ran the bottle for a month.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
ive seen some sweet blood work as well. i think it was on PHF. but i do rem clomi brought back the boys really fast. and oily skin was noticeable really fast.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
you should go 120 for a few days helps get things going... usual protocol is something similiar to 120 for 4 days... 90 for 6 days..60 for 10 days... 30 for 6 days... this is how u see ppl run it who have 30ml research chemicals.. theyr not nearly as good as pharm grade so higher dosing is nessasary as well as a taper

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
you should go 120 for a few days helps get things going... usual protocol is something similiar to 120 for 4 days... 90 for 6 days..60 for 10 days... 30 for 6 days... this is how u see ppl run it who have 30ml research chemicals.. theyr not nearly as good as pharm grade so higher dosing is nessasary as well as a taper
This is the protocol i've read about, just never personally done it yet, and figured you are more knowledgeable about cycles than i am anyway lol. And yes PHF is where i seen it, posted just a few weeks ago. Looks promising

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
but on avg. when does testicular size begin to return to normal?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
but on avg. when does testicular size begin to return to normal?
Like the other poster Stated you should start your first three or four days at 120mgs, by the third day my boys are completely back to size in fact they feel a little bigger I then I taper to 90 then 60... I never go lower than 60mgs

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i agree.. after 4 days on 120.. i can feel the difference.... a week max u should feel a difference in libido, atrophey, and lethargy.. i use IDs torem and its always been fantastic.. by far my favorite serm

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Once I tried Toremifene I knew I could never go back to Nolvadex IMO it's just so much better at bringing the boys back!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
so you think bc im only at 40mg its too low to kick start them?
Ill up to 100mg for 3 days.
Have you guys had bloodwork post cycle?

Would work? best of both worlds?
Torem (100)60/60/40/40
Clomi 25/25/25/25 MWF

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so you think bc im only at 40mg its too low to kick start them?
Ill up to 100mg for 3 days.
Have you guys had bloodwork post cycle?

Would work? best of both worlds?
Torem (100)60/60/40/40
Clomi 25/25/25/25 MWF
Yes IMO 4Omgs is kind of on the low side. For Toremifene you need to run it higher than Nolva but you should notice a big difference..The Clomid with the Toremifene sounds like an awesome combo, let me know how it goes...