Post Cycle Support at the same time as SERM?

dothereject

Awards
Do i take post cycle support with my serm or do i start it the third week into my serm, my serm is toremifene citrate

dothereject

Awards
can i drink alcohol while on post cycle support or is that not recomended? i know im not supposed to for the ph and serm

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
why would you want to drink... you just invested time and money into transforming yourself... why toss it away at such a vital stage of this process. besides, if you went 4-5 weeks without it you will love for another 4 weeks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's your body and you can do what you wish with it...BUT:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/48003-5-reasons-why.html

Read through the thread and click through to Par Deus' articles too.

If you do choose to drink, keep it social to moderate. Why waste all that hard work AND your body is still trying to recovery from the harm you've just done.

dothereject

Awards
i hardly ever drink anyway i was just wondering, i havent drank at all throughout my whole cycle

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure plenty of guys here do drink. Moderation is key...and abstaining is even better, lol...

dothereject

Awards
is it normal to have already lost some of my weight gain the first week into my serm. i thought the serm was supposed to help me keep the weight on but i already lost like 4 pounds

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it normal to have already lost some of my weight gain the first week into my serm. i thought the serm was supposed to help me keep the weight on but i already lost like 4 pounds
4 pounds in one week is not normal. Them SERM is not really going to keep gains it may help but your diet and training must be asw intense as it was on cycle.

dothereject

Awards
is it the post cycle support that helps keep the gains? ive been trying to eat as much as i did on cycle but i guess im not if im losing weight

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it the post cycle support that helps keep the gains? ive been trying to eat as much as i did on cycle but i guess im not if im losing weight
PCS will help boost natty test and has some anti-e properties but it will not be what determines keeping your gain you really need to eat the same as on cycle and train just as intense.

dothereject

Awards
everyone ive talked to on here says pct helps you keep your gains besides bringing your body back to its normal state

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
everyone ive talked to on here says pct helps you keep your gains besides bringing your body back to its normal state
Correct not doing a pct and you will lose your gains but doing pct and not eating and training the same way as on cycle will cause the same.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What cycle did you just finish?

dothereject

Awards
i never really ate a lot more than i normally do when i was on cycle. spawn cycle btw

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I thought maybe you were losing water weight, but that shouldn't be an issue with Spawn...not that I know of, anyway.

I'm not sure why you are losing weight that quickly. Maybe you need to up your cals about 250 - 500 per day and continue to up your weights while lifting...not sure bud.

h2bek97

Awards
just got done with epi/m-drol cycle..... lost the same amount of weight but i was all water... i would just keep an eye on it.... u prolly won't lose much more.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got done with epi/m-drol cycle..... lost the same amount of weight but i was all water... i would just keep an eye on it.... u prolly won't lose much more.
Agreed some lbs drops is fairly normal in PCT but if you keep dropping at that type of rate then something is not right. Let us know how it works out and good luck.:)

dothereject

Awards
i mean i dont feel as bloated as i did on cycle so some is prob water weight but i prob am not eating as much as i should, luckily spring break is coming up for me soon so i can restock on the food

dothereject

Awards
my right elbow joint is hurting a little bit from the cycle, what is the cheapest, best supplement to get for joints? a bottle of glucosamine?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my right elbow joint is hurting a little bit from the cycle, what is the cheapest, best supplement to get for joints? a bottle of glucosamine?
That and upping your fish oil intake and lots of water. If that does not work have it checked.

dothereject

Awards
tonight i made the mistake of putting the torem directly down my throat with the dropper instead of mixing it in water than drinking it...horribleeeee idea, my throat has a burning sensation now and a really bad taste

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have empty capsules? You could fill a couple of those each time you need to dose and there won't be any taste issues!

dothereject

Awards
ive heard people mention them but i didnt bother to get any. mixing it with water and drinking in i have gotten used to but putting it right in my throat is not something im gunna do again. it sort of gave me a headache

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive heard people mention them but i didnt bother to get any. mixing it with water and drinking in i have gotten used to but putting it right in my throat is not something im gunna do again. it sort of gave me a headache

Ahhh the lovely taste of battery acid.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
abstain!

can i drink alcohol while on post cycle support or is that not recomended? i know im not supposed to for the ph and serm
Dont drink man! I drank while using M1T and pissed blood the next day...Granted M1T was totally toxic to the liver, but still be safe man and wait till your totally done shoveling pills down till you start partying lika rockstar:nervous: Good luck!

superfreak

Awards
Why is it recommended to start test booster with nolva in week 3 of PCT rather than right away? Is it more effective this way?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it recommended to start test booster with nolva in week 3 of PCT rather than right away? Is it more effective this way?
With a product that has Trans-Res in it like Post Cycle Support we suggest that because it has some anti-e properties so if you stop the SERM and there is any rebound estro PCS should help. With something like TestoPRO I would start on day 1.

dothereject

Awards
besides stopping the estrogen a serm also boost test right? or is that just post cycle support that does that?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
besides stopping the estrogen a serm also boost test right? or is that just post cycle support that does that?
Here is a good brief example of what a SERM does. It is used to bring the boys back it also blocks estro from binding to the breast receptors. A natty test booster will help restore your normal test production faster. The less time it take to get back to normal the better. With a harsh cycle that shuts you down hard without a proper pct you can be sure your gains will be lost and it could take a long time to get your test production back to normal.

After a cycle one should run a SERM to restart the HPTA. The HPTA is the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis. A simple explanation of what this is your body's system of producing testosterone (and estrogen). The hypothalamus releases hormones which trigger the pituitary to release hormones such as LH which signal the testicles to produce testosterone (and sperm).

dothereject

Awards
thanks for refreshing my mem. the only thing that confused me was why i would wait till the third week to take PCS and raise my test back to normal when i figure thats what would help me keep my gains the most

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for refreshing my mem. the only thing that confused me was why i would wait till the third week to take PCS and raise my test back to normal when i figure thats what would help me keep my gains the most
I think the benefit of anti-e properties would be better served in week 2 or 3 of pct any other test boosters non trans-res I would start right away.

superfreak

Awards
My test booster will only last for two weeks, should I get another bottle so I can run it for weeks 3-6 of PCT or is fine just adding it on for weeks 3-4 along with my nolva? By the way I will be running a test booster with resveratrol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My test booster will only last for two weeks, should I get another bottle so I can run it for weeks 3-6 of PCT or is fine just adding it on for weeks 3-4 along with my nolva? By the way I will be running a test booster with resveratrol.
Resversitol also has trans-res along with a couple of AI,s so you should be good. What cycle are you running.

superfreak

Awards
Im running Hdrol 50/75/75/75/100 and im actually going with san myotest not reversitol.

dothereject

Awards
what is trans-res and is that found in the pro hormones or serms

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is trans-res and is that found in the pro hormones or serms
I will leave you a link on it. It is not in PH or SERM. It is found in some pct products like Post Cycle Support and a few other also in a test booster called Stoked. It is also used by alot of people for anti-aging. What it does is help boost natty test levels has some anti-e properties and is a excellent antioxidant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resveratrol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has become much better over the past year. It's weird though, I won't need to point this out for a month or two and then I'll post it three or four times in a week :D:D:D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has become much better over the past year. It's weird though, I won't need to point this out for a month or two and then I'll post it three or four times in a week :D:D:D
I hear that and I agree it has got a lot better.:)

dothereject

Awards
ha yes i meant pcs by anabolic innovations. im almost halfway through my third week on my serm but it looks like the bottle is almost out, im positive i dosed the 90/60/30/30 right so far so i dont know why its running out so quick cause i did the math and the bottle was supposed to have enough for the four weeks, well see if it lasts i guess

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha yes i meant pcs by anabolic innovations. im almost halfway through my third week on my serm but it looks like the bottle is almost out, im positive i dosed the 90/60/30/30 right so far so i dont know why its running out so quick cause i did the math and the bottle was supposed to have enough for the four weeks, well see if it lasts i guess
Hmnn what was the SERM and how many ML where in the bottle and what did it claim 1ml was equal to?

dothereject

Awards
30ml i think, it doesnt say all that on the bottle but i had talked to someone about dosing who had taken it himself, torem is my serm