PCT: m1,4add into EPI

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the cycle info page... didnt get any results... so any imput on the cycle or more importantly the pct would be cool
---
Alright. Ive done weeks of research and decided that I am going to bridge m1,4add into epistane. I have done an epi cycle before, at 20/30/30/30 and had decent results. My hopes in this is to bulk up with a little wetness first, then keep strength and cut it a bit with the epi.

im thinking of running it as follows:

M1,4add: 60/90/90/90/0/0
Epistane: 0/ 0/10/20/30/40

I know the 10mg a day of epi may seem pointless, but In my past experiences i saw the best gains from epi in the 3rd week, so i wanted to introduce it early, and slowly.
There doesnt seem to be much info on others doing this cycle so any input would be great.

Thoughts?

ALSO: PCT

Clomid 100/50/ 0/ 0/ 0
Nolva: 20 /40/30/20/10
Injectable HCG: start during the last week and a half of cycle (more info coming)
iforce Reversitrol: (dosed as directed) starting week 4 of pct
ZMA: starting last week of cycle, through end of pct

i also have all the nessesary support supps. (no need to discuss)+

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
does anybody on AM have any insight or input into this at all?????????????????????

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the cycle info page... didnt get any results... so any imput on the cycle or more importantly the pct would be cool
---
Alright. Ive done weeks of research and decided that I am going to bridge m1,4add into epistane. I have done an epi cycle before, at 20/30/30/30 and had decent results. My hopes in this is to bulk up with a little wetness first, then keep strength and cut it a bit with the epi.

im thinking of running it as follows:

M1,4add: 60/90/90/90/0/0
Epistane: 0/ 0/10/20/30/40

I know the 10mg a day of epi may seem pointless, but In my past experiences i saw the best gains from epi in the 3rd week, so i wanted to introduce it early, and slowly.
There doesnt seem to be much info on others doing this cycle so any input would be great.

Thoughts?

ALSO: PCT

Clomid 100/50/ 0/ 0/ 0
Nolva: 20 /40/30/20/10
Injectable HCG: start during the last week and a half of cycle (more info coming)
iforce Reversitrol: (dosed as directed) starting week 4 of pct
ZMA: starting last week of cycle, through end of pct

i also have all the nessesary support supps. (no need to discuss)+
30mgs epi < = waste of time IME, blast yourself with it.

ditch the nolva, stick to 4 weeks of 50mgs of clomi. No need for both / going to 100mgs of clomi is pointless.

If youre going to HCG, use it during your cycle not during your PCT. And its not needed with this IMO.

does anybody on AM have any insight or input into this at all?????????????????????
srry was busy yesterday, played cod all day and studied. No time for forms