Finaflex 550-XD pct help/review

adoyle18

Awards
Next week i'll be running a 30 day cycle of the finaflex 550-XD at 1 cap a day. (Recommended two) Any how, I was wondering if I should add anything else to my pct such as an pct assist on top of everything.

PCT:
Nolva 40/20/20/20
B6 2g
Hawthorne berry 2g
Milk Thistle 2 - 3g
ON Multi
Creatine

I was thinking about running PCT revolution made by the manufacturers of finflex. Also Finaflex 550 is a clone of tren/SD 10mg tren/25 SD.

Any help would be appreciated. Also i'm wondering what causes back pumps and if i'd be needing taurine for this cycle?

PCT Revolution suggested:
PCT Revolution Proprietary Blend 1030mg:

Testosterone Amplification Blend 380mg
Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek Extract, 6, 17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol 3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene, Grape Seed Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia

Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix 250mg
NAC (n-Acetyl Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)

Prostate Shield 140mg
Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Lycopene, Selenium

Cardiovascular Support 244mg
Red Yeast Rice, Niacin (Flush Free), CoQ

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
tren/SD 10mg tren/25 SD i hope you have this backward,and i would run clomid instead of nolva.there pct is not strong enough and you need a serm.Also what do you have for on cycle support?you have pct lined up but no cycle support?i would have taurine on hand,Also you don't want to take Creatine while on cycle.also how many cycles have you done?I would not do this if this is your first cycle,which it sounds like it is your first by some of these questions you are asking.I would do a lot more research if i were you,these are some strong steroids you want to take.You seem like you are not ready for this.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I am also curious on what to do for a post cycle for finaflex 550 xd. I currently have a bottle of finaflex 550 xd and a pct by ids tabs. Is this all I would need for a post cylce? Im really worried about side effects suck as shuttin down my t production, gyno, and shrunkin balls. Lookin to start the cycle soon. advice needed please!!!